Chapter XXX: Such Sudden Events

William

Present Time

"So, you met another girl?" She wondered.

"Y-Yes, are you mad?" I asked.

"Not really, why would I be mad? You're just meeting with other girls like you should be." Pouts afterwards.

"Hehe, she's not mad but jealous." I awkwardly smile.

"Why'd you reject her? You might regret it if she really was the one for you."

"I just had this feeling that she wasn't really the one for me, I really can't explain it but I just felt it."

"So, do you know or feel who's the right one for you?" She asked.

"I kind of do."

And she's right- you know what never mind...

She leaned towards me. "Where is she?"

"U-Uh, umm, OHH LOOK AT THE TIME! We should go to bed." I said to avoid the question.

"Aww it's not that late, c'mon tell me." She pleaded.

"It's already 11pm and we still have to get up at 3am." I replied.

"Fine but you still have to tell me the other half of the story tomorrow."

I sighed and agreed to her request then escorted her to her room when I suddenly felt a strong earthquake yet it didn't come from beneath but rather on the rooftop.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" She exclaimed.

"William, there's a powerful beast of a man on the rooftop you must be careful."  Arius said.

"Blossom stay in your room and whatever happens don't come out until you feel its safe."

"O-Okay."

I grabbed my wrist blades and activated its grappling hook towards the rooftop as a faster way to get there, but someone suddenly pulled me up then slashed me right across the face which I was nearly able to dodge and landed on my feet safely.

"William, long time." The man said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just stopping by to say hello." He replied.

"You have no business here, leave!"

"Oh, don't I now?

We both parried and exchanged hits with our weapons until he got serious, man this guy's too good but luckily I have speed as my advantage. I tried to stab him with both of my wrist blades but he broke them by parrying so hard. I used my hook as a last line of offense but he was just too quick and next thing I knew his sword was stabbing through my heart.

"Feels and seems familiar doesn't it William?"

"AGH!!" I groaned in agony.

"This is about a personal matter, and I will have my vengeance. We'll meet again William and when that time comes, you'll be thirty feet under the depths of the ocean." He disappeared without a trace.

A/N: Look man I'm trying to make it interesting, it's up to your imagination how you envision it.

I tried to pull the sword out of my chest but to no avail so I broke it in to two pieces then pulled them out slowly. I heard someone coming upstairs then slammed the door open, i-it was Blossom seeing the state I'm in at the moment.

"WILLIAM OH- OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?" She exclaimed.

"I-I just saved everybody in this building, q-quite the hero am I not?" I replied.