strong ones

-2:30pm-
📍: becky's studio
blaires pov:

becky: "there social rumours that you cheated on harry lewis, is that true?"
blaire: for one me and harry are not officially labels as "together" so that's impossible! i said taking a breathe before i gave a bad tone.

cameraman: and we're done...
becky: so that's your first video shot, how do you feel?
blaire: i'm an over thinker so one of them i said smiling.
becky: what you overthinking bud?
blaire: the negativity that comes with social media i guess

becky: i get you, i was like that but i promise eventually you manage to get over it. every content creator gets negativity but eventually you learn to not care!
blaire: true it's just nerve wracking but like you said it's one of them and i'll be okay anyways!
becky: you're a beautiful girl so you will get positivity as well just learn to completely focus of that she said giving me a hug.

after a few seconds of silent hugging.
becky: sadly people are mean she said and i laughed.
becky: shot?
blaire: sure whatever beckstar
and that's what we did... drank the negative thoughts away!

as time went on and me and becky carried on necking shots we decided to invite a few people over to becky's.
we ordered an uber from the studio to her new apartment.

you: BECKY! this is beautiful i said admiring the place.
becky: my new pride and joy she said proud of herself. (as she should be)
you: are you sure you want to throw a party here?
becky: yeah! it's only 3:15pm so we have some time to go get things.
and with that me and becky left to go buy drinks, games and party decorations!

we already had quite a lot of alchohol left from strong ones and well it's becky... of course there's an alcohol fridge already full.
we got back for just gone 4pm and started decorating!

her apartment was party ready!
becky: make a group chat of people we'd like there!

i added: becky, the sidemen + girlfriends, the eboys, stephen tries and a few of becky's closer friends.

becky n' blaires bash!
you: hey guys! i know most of you are free tonight and hopefully all of you are now!
you: me and becky are throwing a house warming party at becky's new place! 7pm tonight start!

most of them replied with saying they'll be there! whoever turns up turns up!

you: becky i'm going to go home and get ready, i'll be back for 6:30. just before it all starts!
becky: okay m'lady! see you again soon!

i started getting ready for one of the craziest nights of my life!

@blairespov

liked by bambinobecky and 11,692 others @blairespov: i'm gonna win beer l g tonight😎!view 669 comment

@blairespov: i'm gonna win beer l g tonight😎!
view 669 comment.
@wroetoshaw: you're beautiful💞
@taliamar: stunning x
@ksi: GAME ON 🥊

-6:27pm-
my uber pulled up outside and i was on my way back to becky's!
driver: hello beautiful
you: hi i replied quietly putting my head down.
driver: going to a party? he said looking at me through the mirror.
you: yeah, house warming party i said fake smiling.
driver: we're here, have fun gorgeous he replies smirking at me.

i felt disgusted and ran into becky's place as quick as i could.
i pretended nothing happened and that i wasn't phased and started laying everything out.

you: becky! i'm back! i let myself in like she ordered me too.
becky: hey sorry i'm just doing the last touches!

i set up the cup pong and placed out some picky food and starter drinks!

-6:45pm-
📍: Becky's Apartment!
becky's pov:

time was getting closer and closer and i was quickly freshening myself up.
i was pretty nervous to host a party but i knew it would be a blast. especially with blaire by my side!

@bambinobecky:

liked by freyanightingale and 23,391 others@bambinobecky: vodka vs JD 🍷 view 1208 comments @memeulous: alcoholic becky@ksi: PARTY TIME!@taliamar: damn it's not in here 🔥!

@bambinobecky: vodka vs JD 🍷
view 1208 comments
@memeulous: alcoholic becky
@ksi: PARTY TIME!
@taliamar: damn it's not in here 🔥!

you: IM READY
blaire: BECKY GET THE DOOR
you: woo! okay!

the invited guest started to come in. JJ brought three of his body guards. one to stand by the door, one at the gate entrance and one in the apartment. i really appreciated him for doing that, that made me at little less on edge.