bambino chick

-1:05pm-
📍: becky's studio
blaires pov:
becky: is it true that you slept with your mates ex because your mate was being a dick?
i instantly took that shot. things that happened in newcastle can stay up there... dreadful place.

becky: ghost of twitter past time she said waving her arms about making me join in with her weird behaviours!
becky: so the first tweet i digged up is...
@blairesdiary: my teachers hot might add up his socials😘
blaire: omg nope, i had this absolutely gorgeous pe teacher... becky interrupts and says "you mean fit"
blaire: anyways, he was "fit" she said repeating becky's word. when i didn't want to do pe because of bad self image he'd let me go help out and let me rant about it. that man was fineeee!

becky: say his name or shot vodka...
blaire: ryan cooke
becky: ayo ryan, add her up! as she said that i shook my head in embarrassment.

becky: next tweet oooo!
@blairesdiary: he just messaged me saying "abaidual ducyk" if you guys knew the meaning you'd be just as shook...
blaire: i refuse to explain that i replied and instantly took the shot from becky.
becky: damn that must be bad...

becky: that's the ghost of twitter past done but i've got one more thing that i want to try on this show. the public questions and opinion
blaire: these are never good... i said scared of what might come up.

becky: "there social rumours that you cheated on harry lewis, is that true?"
blaire: for one me and harry are not officially labels as "together" so that's impossible! i said taking a breathe before i gave a bad tone and things get messy online.
becky: there you go guys... question two!

becky: "why did you move to london?"
blaire: some of you may know that i moved from newcastle but there was many reasons, i mainly was desperate for a change of scenery and wanted to find new opportunities and i've definitely made the right idea by doing that!
becky: you definitely managed to find new opportunities and progress your careers and even potentially find other ones!
blaire: londons been amazing for me so far i must say!

we had a heart to heart and shared a hug. i can't wait to get closer to becky!

becky: last question, one that's less tea like and more sentimental!
"dream career(s) and all the jobs or bobby's you have"
blaire: i've recently had a poetry opportunity because i'm very fond of writing so hopeful on how that's going to go, im growing on social media so i guess there's a potential social media influencing jobs lined and i always love writing and singing songs. i love watching tracks come together!

becky: wow this music thing is new to me, you could hop on a track with the one and only ksi or our beloved tobi she said smiling!
you: ksis the one helping me with my poetry at the moment actually because he has some amazing links to people!
becky: he is legendary!

becky: have you written any music lately?
blaire: not really, i recently added backing to some old lyrics from when i lived in newcastle though.
becky: i say preform it she said swinging her arms about
blaire: i will for another video, not now i replied. that's scary i thought...

becky: righty, blaire we are having one of your favourite drinks to finish this off.
becky: it's blue lagoooon! she said waving the jug around and here's a straw she passed me one and we started.
blaire: i love this drink, it's so nice!

becky: right guys, thank you for watching have splendid day and happy drinking! oh and remember it's evening time somewhere else!
becky: i'll leave a link to blaires socials, follow her she's cool! and i waved to the camera smiling into the lense.

cameraman: and were done...

i hope that wasn't too bad?
-a/n :)