play date

-blaires pov-
6:25pm

previously-
'i made my eyes to harry to see him looking deflated so i decided to rest my head on his chests and asked if he was ok but he didn't seem fine.'

now:
i walked upstairs to see him just sat on his bed thinking about something. i watched for about 3 minutes then knocked on to see a small smile on his face that slowly faded.

you: harry, come down we're ordering pizza i said from the doorway
harry: yeah ok he said like he was expecting something else off, of me.

i headed down into the kitchen and no longer than 50 seconds so did harry.

the pizzas was ordered and simon and freezy walked to the corner shop to get some alcohol and then the night begun. (what legends).

by 10:40pm i was absolutely hammered i think i'd knocked on with two people by now i thought while shaking my head in spite and shame.

i don't even remember much pass then just the odd phrases and actions like:

me and talia dancing on the tables singing her new song jack.
'pass me the bottle of the jack'- talia and blaire.

rapping 'the gift' with jj and simon
'don't need gifts, i am the gift yeah'- blaire, jj, simon.

kissing h-harry...
this action wouldn't leave my mind, even the morning after.

playing spin the bottle and necking it on with freezy.
then harrys face to me and cal

it was a good night overall.

i woke up in a room i only slightly recognised.
i sat up from the bed and suddenly i realised where i was.

harrys room.
i was in harrys room.

i looked around and felt the presence of another human.
and there i saw him.

i smiled crept on my face and i looked swag sharply as i noticed him walking up.

harry: oh hi good morning blaire
you: hi harry i said in a patronising tone.
harry: how did you get here or why are you here in my bed he said rubbing his head.
i think he was hungover or he definitely acted like it.

you: uh, no idea i only remember brief memory's from last night and instead of replying he just smiled to himself.

you: i'll leave you to it i said going to get ready in his bathroom but he pulled me back kissing my head i smiled and walked of and instantly rang talia.

talia: you ok blaire hunny she said in a tired voice.
you: no, can i come over i replied and she hummed in reply.
talia: mhm only if you go the shop on the way she said.
you: what do u need you said determined to get to her.

talia: a bottle of jack.
you: course, anything else?
talia: 2 dairy milk bars and that's it oh and a small green milk, thanks chick.
you: see you in 25.

i got ready and went back into harrys room.
you: harry i'm going now, it's saturday so i'll see you monday i said not even looking at him.
harry: want me to pay for your taxi he said looking towards me.
you: no it's fine, i'm going to talias.
harry: let me at least drop you there blaire he said making eye contact with my flustered face.

you: i need to go to the small tesco's as well though i replied breaking the contact he started.
harry: that's fine give me 5 he said smiling so i did and waited in his living room and shortly later he made his way down indicating we should go.

we stopped at tesco's and got everything i needed and seconds later we was parked outside talias well she was at simons and jjs.

you: thank you harry i said smiling but looking down.
harry: don't i get a kiss before you go he said making me stop in my tracks.
you: hm i said teasing him.

i looked at him and he looked at me and i kissed him and it was somewhat about 5 seconds.
i didn't say anything else just got out and made my way to their place.

jj: blaire, what are you doing here he said tired.
you: oh don't worry jj i'm here for talia i said smirking.