"today on strong ones"

-12:20 ish-
📍: becky's studio
blaires pov:
life was so different and it only just hit me as i walked through becky's set up...
you: it feels early to drink though i said giggling.
becky: not in wales!

becky: right, im ready are you?
you: as ready as i'll ever be i said following becky.

becky and her camera man started angling everything up, setting everything properly and messing with the lighting.
with the beaming cameras and bright lights, reality hit.
IM ON STRONG ONES WITH MOTHER FREAKING BAMBINO BECKY !!

cameraman: ACTION!
becky: *laughs* hello welcome back to strong ones. the show with strong questions and even strong drinks today im joined by my absolutely sexy bestie blaire lyn!
you: hey guys! i replied with the same jolly camera front tone.
becky: how scared are you blaire?
you: petrified of what you're going to dig up i replied twiddling my fingers.

becky: i'm glad you're scared she said grinning. do you know how this works?
you: course as the drinks get stronger the questions get more intense i said scanning the alcohol!
becky: wahay that's it!

becky: welcome to say it or shot it with drink number one being 6.5%
becky: sooo blaire, you've done a lot since moving to london to do with helping the sidemen. what i wanna know is what's been your worst experience?

you: i hate beer so i'll just say it i replied shaking my head. i remember the second day on the job and kon was there in the office i work in so i explained that i worked there and told him to leave basically and he got arsey with me and was a little bicker but we both apologised and sorted it out but it was extremely awkward because harry was like "oh you bet kon blah blah" and i was like "what, oh this is kon" and i believe first impressions are everything i laughed
becky: righty oh, poor cameraman kon. moving on!

becky: next round woo! 11% and my question for you is... there's been a lot of conspiracy going around about you and harry. in other words 'barry or haire' care to explain?
i necked my drink rapidly, i refuse to explain our situation. plus some things should be private from social media, especially with the psychotic girls who obsess over harry...

becky: take it you want to quickly move on from the 'haire' conspiracy? i nodded in reply.
becky: 17.5%! now this is more like it she said sniffing the alcohol. so my question for you is not to long ago a tweet was posted saying

'a disagreement took place last night as harry lewis stormed out of a diner in london.' others eating there quoted "i over heard ksi slept with blaire lyn" and another "harry looked angry when a man approached there table, whatever that man said made him very angry".
what has blaire truly done to hurt harry. is harry overreacting? or does he deserve better? more to come soon.

care to elaborate on this event?
you: false news all of it. yes me and ksi did get accused but it all got sorted with it being a miscommunication and for ksis confidentiality i won't go into but me and harry have sorted it completely i said smiling.
becky: hmm you didn't really explain so you can shot it girl she replied smirking and i rolled my eyes in reply and necked it trying to avoid the taste of it.

becky: right one last question that has actually been sent in for the big 22%, is it true that you slept with your mates ex because your mate was being a dick?
i instantly took that shot. things that happened in newcastle can stay up there.

becky: alrighty moving on to a part of the show that most people hate the most... the ghost of twitter past but in your case i'm using many platforms because you're not a overly twitter user!

i hope this chapter wasn't too boring im writing early hours in the morning lmaoo
-a/n