buisness only

-blaires pov-
11:11am

previously-
'then all of the sudden, the most beautiful pair of eyes gleamed into my direction.'

now:
as his dimples over took his cheeks i shook his hand and pulled him into a small hug while stepping into his lovely home.

you: well, i'm blaire as you know, it's lovely to finally meet you in person harry i smiled.
harry: and you, well before we rush into all the business shit, i should give you a tour as you're going to be here regularly. i just nodded in response and followed him around getting my whereabouts of his home.

you: well it's fairly clean considering i giggled making harry laugh slightly shoving me and jokingly shaking his head at me.
harry: so here's your office, we can go shopping and get some things for it to make it more homely oh and everything's labelled so if you need anything it's clear where it is and where they go, i just thought that it would make things slightly easier.

you: well how about i take up that offer and we go shopping? i smiled and he replied with a smile
harry: i'll call an uber he said walking into the kitchen for better signal.

moments later we was in the shpping centre and i felt like a kid picking out her new toy,
i was his toy.

harry helped me set up everything and by around 10pm we was finished and this is what it ended up like:

i was unbelievably happy with the outcome and so was harry when he saw everything together his face lit up he hugged me slightly making it some what awkward then broke it of when he realised the awkwardness that had awoken to us

he stated how excited and happy he was for me and for him to have someone to finally help him, i thanked him with a kiss on his cheek and as i did so a pink tint crept onto his face and slowly sunk into his cheeks disappearing as time went on.

it was getting late and i phoned an uber while grabbing my jacket purse and phone.

you: harry it was lovely meeting you today and it seems as me and you are getting on great already i smiled beaming at his gorgeous tired face.
harry: definitely, so can you get here 10:30am tomorrow? there is two videos that need to be edited, i'll go through more in detail tomorrow but here's a key because i won't be up till gone 11:30 so just let yourself in.

you: okay, i'll see you tomorrow harry smiled and side hugged me in response.

'get some sleep' i shouted as i left closing his glass door behind me.
when i was out of sight i smiled so widely blush formed onto my face.

god what have i gotten myself into i wondered but grinned at the thought of it too.

now:
i lay staring at my daunting ceiling thinking about this boy i hadn't even known for so long.

his way of life instantly attracted me to him my heart fluttered like it was my passed sister telling me something, i wasn't religious but when it come to seeking guidance turning to my sisters ashes was my way of finding out what my heart wants.
so that was what i did.

but this time,
it wasn't as simple as what i always was? it was different this time...

i began to shut my heaven weighed down eyes as i drifted into a trance and feel into a deep dream i know longer remember.

-8:45am-
with under two hours to get myself sorted i dashed into my shower (which i'd never used) and well i tell you it was heavenly, i mean gloriously good!

i searched through my wardrobe figuring out what i should wear for my first proper day a head and here is what i finally ended up choosing:

the time was around 10:20 when my uber turned up as with minutes to spare i was at harry's front door.

before i walked in for my first business day at work i took a deep breath and reminded myself truly why i was here.

ok this changed was longer, it's improvement bare with me oh also opinions so far? blaire seems to taken to fancy into harry... but who knows how that ones going to end.

-a/n