hit you or kiss you?

-3:12pm-
📍: apartment blocks
blaires pov:
"i heard moaning. harry and another girl? he was fucking someone else".

harry: please blaire, open the door he said with his voice shaking.
i heard his muffled tones tell the girl he was screwing or whoever to leave and with that the main door slammed shut.

you: happy if i see your face i'm not sure how i'll react so respectfully remove yourself before this gets worse. my tone was sharp and i think it stunned harry a bit. i heard footsteps so i slowly lifted my head, he was gone. i gathered my last few things, ordered an uber immediately, shut everything down and walked out the office.

i swooped my head round sneakily first to make sure he wasn't there but he was, anger filled me but so did guilt. those two emotions never mix well and i realised that quickly as my fists clenched. i swung my head low and speed walked out the door. he was trying to talk to me but everything he was saying was just a muffled blur, i hate him and i hate myself... i hate us.

harry pov:
she's gone.
she's really left like that.
i have no reason to feel bad i said to myself shaking my head in disappointment. she slept with jj, my own fucking bestfriend that shows she doesn't give a shit and that me and her having nothing so why does it matter who i sleep with. i hate her, i hate myself, i hate us...

-messages-
you: jj, come round please bro. being simon with you.
simon being there was a 'just in case' if things kick of or get heated i know he'll make the atmosphere sane again.
jj: i've ordered an uber now bro, we'll be there in 15
-read: 3:56pm-

the door bell rang and i took a huge breathe.
you: come in guys, go straight to the lounge. simon gave me a 'bro' hug and followed jj straight through.

you: listen jj, i don't want any issues i just want 100 percent honesty from you so we can move on.
jj: neither do i harry and i can a thousand percent say i told him that she was fit and i would fuck her. that was when you guys was nothing she just worked for you and i though she was fit. yes i shouldn't of said that or acted big to brad but i did and i'm sorry.
you: that's all i wanted man was some honesty from you. now, completely back the fuck away from blaire unless it's work business only. don't be talking about her to anyone else either because i don't want another situation like this where things have been stirred or if someone over hears and once again the press get involved. it's tiring and i'm sick of it, okay?

jj: i do completely get where you're coming from man and i'll completely step back and keep it strictly business. cheers for understanding bog..
i didn't reply, i just hugged him. i hope to god he's telling the trough and it's all done with now. all i need to do is talk to blaire and clear the air...

i walked simon and jj to the door giving them both hugs and locking up behind them. i spent 20 minutes anxiously, pointlessly flickering through my phone when i finally got the courage to ring an uber to her place.

-6:12pm-
i arrived outside her place taking a deep breathe.
i knock on her front door and it slowly creeps open.
blaire: oh, it's you she said sternly.
you: blaire we need to talk, can i come in?
blaire: not for long she said bluntly.

i walked in and sat down, she sat opposite me waiting for me to say something.
you: i know you and jj did nothing, according to him. i had him over about 40 minutes ago.
blaire: so what did he say?
you: i want to ask you a question before i answer that and be honest.
you: have you and jj slept together?

blaire: no harry, me and jj everytime we meet either chill or talk about way to benefit each other's careers. so it's either business or us waffling.
you: i believe you it was all just the heat of the moment and i freaked out.
blaire: i get it okay, when you head things you initially overthink. it's normal. i just don't like being accused of things and i'm disgusted with jj because he's made me feel dirty.
you: i'd hate for whatever we are to be ruined, okay?
blaire: me too now, hug?
you: hug.

-blaires pov-
harry: hug.
and with that i was back in comfort, his arms felt like my safety blanket. i wish i knew where my heart and heart was at...

talk about BIPOLAR...
-a/n x