"i miss you"

11:59pm
📍: apartment blocks
harry's pov:
"i hate her but my god don't i love her"

blaire pov:
-10:35pm-
i couldn't stand to see jjs face, i left the restaurant giving josh a quick side hug and a glare towards jj.

i ordered an uber.
i sat in bed, it was about 11:39pm i tried calling harry once i got home but it went straight to voicemail. i understand why he doesn't want to talk to me but i'm dying to hear his voice, to make it all right again...

-messages-
you: hey behz, did harry get home okay?
ethan: yeah, we got an uber together i walked him to his door
you: oh okay, cheers
ethan: why?
you: oh uh i tried calling him but i had no reply...
ethan: maybe because he's hurt.

damn, i feel so bad.

you: i need to talk to him
ethan: leave it til the morning maybe?
you: yeah good idea, thankyou.
-read 12:11am-

-6:55am-
i decided i wanted to post an old photo...
@blairespov

liked by: wroetoshaw, talia mar and 10,208 others@blairespov: i miss you xo

@blairespov: i miss you xo

view all 329 comments:
@sdmnfanxo: harry deserves better
@w2s_gyal: ew.
@vikkstar123: give me the heels
reply: what so you can finally grow?😂

-7:40am-
shit, i've got work i thought to myself, work at HARRYS.
i rushed myself ready and managed to arrive for 9am after the 30 minute drive.

i buzzed into harry's gates and went straight to the office area and got busy like it was a normal day.

12:00pm
it was my break, i scrolled from twitter when a tea page came up.

@youtubetea:
'a disagreement took place last night as harry lewis stormed out of a diner in london.' others eating there quoted "i over heard ksi slept with blaire lyn" and another "harry looked angry when a man approached there table, whatever that man said made him very angry".
we all wonder what that mysterious man said and what blaire has truly done to hurt harry. is harry overreacting? or does he deserve better? more to come soon.

tears formed in my eyes, does he deserve better?
all these negative thoughts rushed in, i hated it so much. i just wanted to go home. i'm not entirely sure how much negativity i can take...

-messages-
mum: have you seen the news...
you: about me and harry? if so then sadly yes...
mum: do you care to explain what's going on?? you promised a fresh start now there's a ton of public drama? this can't carry on or you'll have no choice but to move, again.
you: it's long but it's all false, someone's stirring things between me and a few work friends for a bit of fame. it's not deep honest.

i sighed at my phone, she takes everything to heart, i can't deal with all her emotions right now.

mum: don't you realise how embarrassing this is for not just you but for me and your dad! i've been asked about it twice today already and it's only mid day blaire lyn.
-read: 12:30pm-

seriously todays just been the worst and we're only half way through.

i got back to work after clearing my head for an extra 30 minutes.

i was hoping for a sign of him with only two hours left of my shift and all up to date i decided to go upstairs and find him.

i heard moaning.
it sounded like harry... and another fucking girl?

i walked in. i need to know if he was fucking someone else.
he was.

i ran out with tears down my face i locked the office door and sobbed.
a soft knock followed a few minutes later and the front door slammed shut.

i didn't even bother to lift my head out of the desk, the table started to get damp from tears but my head blocked out the background noise as best as possible. a headache from crying was starting to form as the door handle was rattling for entry and soft taps on the glass of the locked door carried on. i can't see his face because i'll either hit him, kiss him or sob even more than i already am...

EMOTIONAL! damn, harry really come for pay back? and what about all this tea? who are you feeling bad for?
-a/n x