heated hell

the next morning:
10:00am
📍: jjs apartment <3
"just because he's giving me attention. stupid whore."

-blaires pov-
i woke up with the urge to be nice, it's a rare occurrence so he should be extremely grateful if i say so myself.
not too long after i heard movement feom the room next door. butterflies filled my stomach... why is this happening? i swear to god i like harry ugh!

he walked out with the biggest grin on his face, it was so tempting to kiss him. i tried not to acknowledge him and went back over to the frying pan and flipped the bacon. i felt his presence get closer and without i felt cold hands placed aside my hips and a head swung round to near my cheek.
jj: good morninggg he said almost in a sing song, i smiled in reply.
you: good morning jj i said twirling around to see his face, gosh it's tempting to kiss him i thought and with that i looked down.

jj: so what did i do to deserve this form of treatment he said sounding sarcastic.
you: hm, i just felt nice this morning don't take it for granted it won't happen often i replied grinning he chuckled. how long til foods done? he replied.
you: uh about 5 minutes, do you want a drink?
jj: water will do!

1:00pm
-one new message from harry🤍-
harry: hey b x
you: afternoon harold x
harry: so so so, jj told us all about the big achievement sooo sidemen are throwing you a meal! x
you: omg that's amazing, thankyou x
harry: tonight 7pm, i'll send you the post code later x
you: harry you're just amazing! x
harry: can i come over yours soon? i miss you x

-out of message-
shit shit shit
i'm literally AT HIS BEST-FRIENDS IN HIS FUCKING BED!
you: jj, im going to get going! i shouted
jj: oh okay, gives us a hug he replied walking over to the bed. i embraced him with a hug and with that he walked me to my car.

you: thank you for such a lovely night and i appreciate the poetry opportunities so much honestly it means a huge lot.
jj: it's okay! anytime, see you soon.

-message-
you: yeah sure! give me an hour?
harry: course course, see you in an hour, can i pick your fit out? x

i didn't reply, my brain was everywhere! ugh, "just because he's giving me attention. stupid whore."

2:05pm
📍: blaires apartment
the door bell rang, i knew it was going to be harry. i opened it and he hugged me almost immediately, i felt so safe i miss him so so much!

you: ugh! i missed you he smiled so much i shut the door and he took his jacket off and sat on the sofa. i didn't even hesitate anymore. i kissed him. oh how i missed him.
harry: gosh i missed you more!

i knew this was gonna happen... our heated makeout session carried on and on until it went to something else. i missed the passion!

-4:30pm-
we chilled for abit, we watched some random horror that he picked out. it was lovely to have snuggles with him again but i wish jj wouldn't cross my mind occasionally, i feel so guilty...
you: right harold this is lovely but i need to start getting ready, do you still wanna pick my outfit?
harry: of course i do he replied running over to my wardrobe!

-6:12pm-
i was ready and so was harry, i told him to take instagram photos for me and he did!

@blairespov

liked by zerkaa and 7,019 others@blairespov: "you're fit" - harry lewis🦋view 380 comments @wroetoshaw: damn, no pic creds?💔@taliamar: harry's right, YOURE LENG@ksi: beautiful x

@blairespov: "you're fit" - harry lewis🦋
view 380 comments
@wroetoshaw: damn, no pic creds?💔
@taliamar: harry's right, YOURE LENG
@ksi: beautiful x

after about 30 minutes of photo taking me and harry left to meet whoever was going because frankly i had NO idea.
the place was beautiful, "i wish i took my instagram pictures here!" i said to harry who i was linked into his arm. he looked down and smiled at my amusement of fascination!

we walked around the corner and giant booth with the sidemen, talia, freya, gee and even MOTHER FUCKING BAMBINO BECKY!
i've only met about 5 of these people sober which i found funny... ksi, harry, talia, josh and kon!

with a load of welcomes the night carried on!

@bambinobecky story:
caption in story: @blairespov congrats bae you're doing great! next one on strong ones??

you: you know what becky! i will take on strong ones! becky: bring it on munch she replied and we talked about discussing film dates

becky: bring it on munch she replied and we talked about discussing film dates.

the night was filled with drinking games, wonderful food and great laughs... up to about 10pm that was.
hell broke loose and my god i wish i was never in that situation...

damn! what do we recon has happened to turn this night around?
-a/n x