false news.

9:57pm
📍: fancy restaurant
"ur fit" - harry lewis

blaires pov:
we ordered another round of cocktails and an apple juice for tobi a man approached our table, i was confused as hell because he wasn't a waiter.
ethan(behz): this is a private reservation, no fans. he was very polite about it actually but jj but in instantly.

jj: guys chill i know this guy it's brad he said with a smile, the sidemen lot "oh'd" in illusion.
brad: so which ones blaire he stated after saying his welcomings to jj and he few he knew.
you: uh, that would be me i said with an awkward smile plastered across my face.

harry looked at the guy with a stern look, he seemed just as confused as i am.
brad: damn jj as if you're screwing her, good on you pal. i gasped and harry clenched his fist.
you: uh? what? i said with a tone not many has heard from me...

you: nothing is or has or will go on between me and jj i have no clue what you're talking about, everyone was silent and brad looked at jj and smirked.
harry: what the actually fuck blaire, is this true he stated... his voice broke, he sounded hurt.
it broke me to hear harry like this especially when it's all absolutely bull shit.

you: no it's fucking not i said sighing and trying to keep a cool.
brad: not what jj told me but whatever innit he said, he sounded pleased what he'd done.

harry got up and walked out the restaurant i went to get up after him but ethan said it'll be best if he went instead.

10:31pm:
it was just me, jj and josh left. brad had not long gone.
you: jj fucking explain yourself before i loose harry.
jj: he twisted my words he stuttered out.
you: so what did you say you fucking idiot, i wanted to cry.

jj: i told him that i WOULD fuck you he said awkwardly.
you: i can't even be around you right now, you're disgusting and i hope you're happy with yourself i replied getting up from the table and taking my bag.

ksi pov:
she left, what have i done u thought putting my head down embarrassed. i did say that... but i couldn't tell her that, i genuinely like her.

josh: you've fucked up mate.
you: i know i know, i think i'm going to go... i'll send you some money over pay for mine and blaires. everyone else has payed for there's already i said leaving about 15 minutes after blaire did.

harry pov: (from when it all kicked off)
brad: not what jj told me but whatever innit he said, he sounded pleased what he'd done.

i could not stand to listen to anymore of this shit. i fucking like blaire, we had something im sure of it. now she's screwing my "best mate".

i got up and left, i heard her heels click the floor but i didn't hear them follow... i need her but i don't want her right now.
ethan: harry lad come here he said jogging to match up with angry walking pace.
you: bro what the fuck did i just witness i said with a shaky breath.

the silence was loud i don't think ethan knew what to say.
ethan: i'm sorry bro, brad was probably capping, shall we call an uber back to the apartments?
you: yeah please i said.

-in the uber-
you: ethan i said "mhm" he replied. i think i really like blaire man
ethan: i can tell bog, you're never like this over girls see how the next few days go id say.
you: yeah you're right, cheers.

-11:59pm-
i was alone.

i hate her but my god don't i love her at the same time, feelings are so fucking confusing.

guys! tea tea tea. who do you think harry will believe? will haire work out?
-a/n x