Chapter 19

"Thanks Ralph," Jasmine smiled as she took the package from the man and shut the door behind her. She placed it on the bed and opened it. Smiling she took the clothes and accessories out of the box. Quickly changing she smiled at herself in the mirror. The black jeans were ripped and the black shirt said You Call Me Weird Like It's A Bad Thing. She giggled as she tied up her high top converse and then started pulling on all the studded bracelets and then grabbed the leather jacket and slide it on. She brushed her mahogany red hair then applied her black eyeliner, smoky eye shadow, and blood red lipstick. She was ready for some fun.

Smirking at her transformation she headed downstairs

Smirking at her transformation she headed downstairs. She knew the guys would expect her to change her appearance but knowing the Taylor brothers, they were expecting her to still blend into the crowd and resemble herself, not go full blown goth punk and they would also expect her to leave at night and through the backdoor. They also expected her to hit the road again so she was going to take this chance and have some fun and hang around. She waved to Ralph and headed out the front door after accepting the burner cellphone from him. Looking around as people rushed around during the five o'clock after work chaos she smirked and headed down the road. Spotting what looked like fun to her, she headed into the karaoke bar.

(Meanwhile)

"Is that her?" Luke asked as he came back from grabbing some supplies with North and Marc.

"What?" Marc asked looking around.

"Fucking hell," North gasped as he watched her step out of the hotel and look around at all the people rushing around with a smile on her face. She started walking and he couldn't stop staring at her. "Split up," he rushed as he turned around when he noticed she tensed feeling him watching her and look around. Luke entered a store and Marc walked down an alleyway. She went back walking and they regrouped. "I'll call the guys, Luke do your thing."

"Got it," Luke nodded and started following her.

(Meanwhile)

Jasmine smiled as she watched the couple singing to one another and took another drink. She was starting to finally feel tipsy and less on edge. This is what she needed, a break from reality. She slid off her seat and started dancing. While she was dancing with a man she felt eyes on her. Mentally shrugging it off she kept on dancing, after all she was in a club bar thing and it was packed.

She stepped away from the guy once he started putting his hands on her ass and turned back to her table. Mentally gasping she eye locked with North then broke away after rolling her eyes. Fine, she knew how to put him in his place. She walked over to the DJ and spoke in his ear. He nodded and she smiled at him sweetly before heading to the bar to get another drink. Downing the shot she ordered another and downed it as well.

The DJ called her name and she headed to the stage. She grabbed the microphone, eye locked with North and began singing:

(You Broke Me First By Tate McRae)

"Maybe you don't like talking too much about yourself
But you should've told me that you were thinkin' 'bout someone else
You're drunk at a party or maybe it's just that your car broke down
Your phone's been off for a couple months, so you're calling me now

I know you, you're like this
When shit don't go your way you needed me to fix it
And like me, I did
But I ran out of every reason

Now suddenly you're asking for it back
Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?
Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had
But I don't really care how bad it hurts
When you broke me first
You broke me first

Took a while, was in denial when I first heard
That you moved on quicker than I could've ever, you know that hurt
Swear for a while I would stare at my phone just to see your name
But now that it's there, I don't really know what to say

I know you, you're like this
When shit don't go your way you needed me to fix it
And like me, I did
But I ran out of every reason

Now suddenly you're asking for it back
Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?
Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had
But I don't really care how bad it hurts
When you broke me first
You broke me first

What did you think would happen?
I'll never let you have it
What did you think would happen?

Now suddenly you're asking for it back
Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?
Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had
But I don't really care how bad it hurts
When you broke me first
You broke me first
(You broke me first)
You broke me first, oh"

She smiled as the audience erupted in applause and stepped off the stage. She walked over to the group and glared, "Leave me alone." She stepped into the crowd and disappeared.