Chapter 31

"DOC!" North and Luke shouted at the same time.

"We need to leave now," Sean said as he felt for her pulse. "Owen, Kota, call Uncle see if he has any idea why she is rejecting blood."

"Can't you use some of his crap and do an infusion?" Luke asked. "Will that work?"

"Maybe," Sean said.

"What if we claim her?" Kota asked. "Maybe claiming her will help strengthen her, think about it, her vampire has already accepted us, that's why we felt her pain. There's no reason why she would reject us claiming her."

"She might not accept me," North said nervously. He didn't like how pale she had become and his mind was racing with the thought of claiming her and it not being accepted.

"We have to try," Luke said, "North, we have to try."

"I'll go first," North said pulling her back. "I'm so sorry Baby, I'm so sorry." He cleared his throat and softly kissed her lips. "Please forgive me, Jasmine." He gently kissed her neck then bit down. After taking a few gulps, he pulled away and Luke sliced North's wrist. North placed his wrist over her mouth and hoped this would work.

Luke then took his turn biting the other side of her neck while Gabe bit one of her wrists and Sean got the other. The rest of the team took turns biting in the same spots then giving her some of their blood until everyone had done some.

"Nothing is happening," North whispered as he tried to be patient and wait. "Doc."

"Let's get her to the hospital," Sean nodded, "Be careful getting up North."

Everyone was tense and silent the whole way to the hospital. Their minds were racing with different possibilities and scenarios. No one wanted to think of the worst thing that could happen, but they also knew it could happen, they just hoped it wouldn't happen.

"Let's get her stable," Dr. Roberts said meeting them at the door. "Uncle called me, come on."

Sean looked at them, "I won't leave her side," he promised then rushed down the hall after Dr. Roberts.

They headed to Sean's office and sat, lost in their thoughts. Three hours later the door opened, "She's being moved to a room in about thirty minutes," A nurse said then left.

"Let's try and get cleaned up," Kota said after a few minutes of silence. "She is going to need us to be strong for her when she wakes up."

"You think she will?" Luke asked nervously.

"Of course she is," North said nodding, "and she's going to be pissed. Just to get back at me, she's going to take her sweet time to wake up. She'll make us wait just to stress us out."

"I hope so," Luke sighed, "I don't care how long she takes, as long as she wakes up."

"She will," North nodded, "and she will be a force to be reckoned with."

"Let's get cleaned up," Kota said as he headed to the bathroom. Sean had extra clothes for them stored from Gabe insisting that he keep some just in case. They took showers and by the time everyone was done Sean was walking into the office.

"I had her brought to the room attached to the office," he said sighing, "I had to give her two blood transfusions but she's stable now."

"Oh thank fucking goodness," Gabe sighed in relief.

"How is she?" North and Luke asked at the same time.

"I treated all her wounds and," Sean started to say but was interrupted.

"Please tell me you killed the fucker that did this," Dr. Roberts said coming into the office.

"Da," Raven nodded. "I show I professional Russian."

"Do I want to know who it was?" Dr. Roberts asked locking the door behind him so no one interrupted them. They all looked at one another while Uncle smirked. "Well?"

"The Macabre Half Blood Collector can be marked off the black list," Uncle chuckled.

"Oh really?" Dr. Roberts said amused, "Well I wouldn't expect anything less than the that when the Blackbourne Toma family is on the hunt."

"Da," Raven smirked, "Fun ripping apart."

"I worry about you sometimes, Boy," Dr. Roberts and Uncle said in unison making Raven chuckle.

"Did the claim work?" Uncle asked. "Were you able to brand her?"

"What is that noise?" Brandon asked as a beeping came from Sean's computer.

"Shit," Sean gasped opening the door to the adjacent room.

"Seriously?" Luke asked in disbelief.

"How is this fucking possible?" Gabe asked in awe.

Everyone looked at one another in confusion as they took in the messy bed and empty room.

"Where is she?" Nathan asked.

North shook his head, "I told you she would be pissed and be a force to be reckoned with."