Moving In

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well! It's been a month since I posted an imagine (cuz I just started uni and my timetable has been all over the place 😅). I also didn't have any imagines written up that didn't include Levi, so I decided to write a prequel story about Y/N and Aryia. Part 1 will be posted on this imagines book and the levi prequel novel that I'll hopefully be posting tomorrow 😊, but I'll explain more about the story in the description of that new book when I post it.

I'm gonna post the new series in parts on a new book as I've only just started writing the series out in full. I also wanna say a huge thank you and give a huge shout-out to my co-writer and bestie evelync1313 for helping me to write this story and being my beta reader 😊! We're currently working on posting the imagines once a week for this Y/N x Aryia series, but I'll try my best to post some more imagines on this book too. When we've finished writing the series, Ev and I will be releasing an Aryia POV to the story as well (which we're also currently working on), as I know some of you like reading from Aryia's/ another character's perspective, so I hope you enjoy when we post new updates 😊! I promise that I'll keep writing for this book and the Aryia X Reader novel we're currently writing and have the other parts finished and ready soon 😊!!

I apologize in advance for having Y/N leaving Aryia without giving him time to explain his actions (this reason will become clear in the story). In no way am I trying to shame, judge, hate on or bully Aryia, his buddies or anyone else in this or any other imagines I may write. I think he's an amazing and inspirational person and I look up to him so much and I'm so proud of him and all of his accomplishments 🥺! Anything said in this book is purely fictional. With this being said, I hope you all enjoy part 1 of this new story 😊.

Summary: A sequel to "A Night To Remember" and a prequel to my Levi series.

Warnings: Mentions of drugs, Mentions of a break-up, (Death) Nightmare

-

It was the middle of September and the lease on your apartment had just ended. You were sad to be leaving the place you had called home for the past 3 years behind. So many memories had been made here and you didn’t want to leave. Though at the same time, your excitement about moving into your new house had grown rapidly every day. Truthfully, the only thing you were disgruntled about was the fact that you were moving away from your roommate and best friend who was moving to the other side of California, so the chances of you meeting her were highly unlikely – though the two of you promised to keep in touch and see each other soon.

To sum it up, the offer to move in with the members of the infamous KRAC House was an absolute blessing! Not only would you be able to transport all of your stuff into a much bigger living space, but you were able to move in with some of the best friends you could ever ask for.

Since you had been introduced to them, Cassie, Reggie and Kévin had been amazing friends to you, especially Cassie – the two of you had got on like a house on fire since day 1. And although her boyfriend Reggie was a sarcastic prankster, he was still a supportive friend in his own ways. Though you had to admit that Kévin – who had been labelled the dad of the group – was arguably the best person that anyone could go to about… well anything! Not just because he was the oldest though. There was always something about him that made everything so much easier and fun.

And then there was Aryia.

The rest of your new roommates were nice, but none of them really compared to Aryia. Sure, you had known him the longest, and he had been the one to introduce you to new and amazing people, but there was a time when your friendship was for lack of a better word… broken.

<<< 

The way you had become friends after meeting each other that night at the bar was never really how you imagined gaining a new buddy, especially with the almost cheesy way that he had picked you up; though apparently, he couldn’t resist the temptation of using the background music as a way to get to talking with you. You had got back to your apartment in the early hours of the morning – reluctantly half walking and half dragging him in with you since he had drunk too much to know where he was going himself, so directing an Uber driver back to his house would have been more trouble than it was worth.