Father's Brains, Mother's Brawn

Hi everyone! I know I said I would try not to upload as many Levi imagines (considering that this is an Aryia X Reader book), but I haven't finished writing up any new Aryia X Y/N stories 🙈. Aryia also has a minor appearance at the end of this imagine, but I hope you guys like it, as this story is one of my favourites that I've written featuring Y/N and Aryia's son. I hope you guys like it (and I'll try and come up with an Aryia X Reader imagine to post soon 😊)

Warnings: Language, Mentions of fighting

-

You were surprised when you had received a call from Levi’s teacher, requesting for you to stay and chat when you went to pick Levi up at the end of the school day.

Levi was almost always a good kid, he sometimes used his brain to get into trouble with his best friend Connor, though unlike you and Aryia, he could laid-back and would always get the two of them out of trouble. Levi would rather give his best friend a plan and then sit by and watch, which would only get him a light scolding from his teachers and staff members of his middle school. So you being called into school to talk about him was new.

When you got to Levi’s school, your nine-year-old mastermind was standing in the hallway outside his homeroom, arms crossed and nose stuck in the air with an expression that matched your stubbornness.

Levi’s homeroom teacher was standing in the doorway looking stern. When your son spotted you, he raised his chin even higher and refused to look ashamed. You raised your eyebrows at him, half amused at his attitude, half concerned as to what he had done. Levi knew better than to wiggle out of a punishment when he knew he had done something wrong; he would shuffle his feet and give you puppy eyes, but would resign to his fated punishment when none of it worked. He wasn’t shuffling his feet now though, so it must have been more than just a mere prank.

“Ah, Mrs. Emrani, if you could accompany me.” The teacher called.

“What did you do?” You mumbled to Levi.

He shrugged.

“You can come in and sit with your mom, Levi.”

You and Levi followed Mrs. Jenkins into the classroom. You sat on one of the chairs that had been placed in front of Mrs. Jenkin’s desk while she herself took a seat on her chair in front of you both and laced her hands together, placing her chin on them. The atmosphere all seemed very solemn. Mrs. Jenkins stared in Levi’s general direction as if she was waiting for him to spill the beans. Levi had sat on the chair next to yours and crossed his arms, staring at the ceiling with a pout as though the entire situation was of no concern to him.

“Alright then, what happened?” You asked, finally.

“Mrs. Emrani, we found your son fighting with one of his classmates after class.”

There was a pause.

You looked at Mrs. Carson. “He did what?”

You blinked before looking back at Levi.

“You did what?” You repeated to your boy.

He just shrugged. You half expected Connor or one of Levi’s other friends to jump out of a closet and shout “Ha! Gotcha!”, but Mrs. Jenkins was serious. You looked back at your little terror.