Little Wolfy's Little Brother

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well! 😄

As you can probably tell, this week's imagine is a sequel to the Moving Day story I posted a couple of weeks ago, and features Levi meeting his little brother for the first time. The day I'm uploading this is actually Jax's birthday as wel, so posting it today seemed fitting 😮😅

I apologize for not uploading as many stories not featuring Levi lately (I'm a little stuck on what to write), but next week there'll definitely be a normal Aryia X Reader fanfiction 😊

I hope you guys enjoy this week's chapter! 😄

Warnings: None.

-

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

The morning of October 28th started off like any other normal day for you and Aryia.

You groaned in annoyance as you shut off your alarm to wake up and get Levi ready for school. Aryia's eyes blinked open as you slowly rose up into a sitting position and rubbed the sleep from your tired eyes.

"Mhmn... Morning." He yawned with a smile, his hand gently caressing your waist before sitting up next to you on the bed, placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"Morning." You replied with a smile. "Sleep well?" You asked.

He sighed happily, "Yeah, thanks. Did you?"

"Mmhm. Yes thanks." You yawned, sliding your legs over the edge of the bed. "I'm gonna wake Levi up. You know what he's like before school sometimes."

Aryia laughed in response to your joke. "Yeah, I guess you're right, but let me wake him up. I don't want you to strain yourself too much when you're so close to your due-date."

You looked back at your boyfriend with your eyebrows raised. "I don't remember you being like this when I was pregnant with Levi."

He sighed. "I'm just worried, Y/N, that's all... I just don't want you getting hurt or over-working yourself too much."

"Is it because we moved to Boston two months ago or because this is my second pregnancy?" You asked as Aryia fluffed up your pillows, allowing you to comfortably recline back on them.

He shrugged. "Both reasons, I guess."

You sighed as he climbed out of bed and pulled the covers over you.

"Look, you just relax and unwind in bed, and I'll get Levi ready for school and make you some breakfast." He told you, placing a kiss on your forehead and passing you the TV remote.

"What did I ever do to deserve an amazing person like you as my boyfriend?"

Aryia smirked at your comment as he got dressed. "Well, for starters, you're not afraid to be yourself unapologetically, you helped me so much over the past few years, you're loving and caring, and you're always so kind to everyone, plus the fact that I love you. Do you need any more reasons?"

You smiled. "Thanks. But I thought you were addicted to me?"

"Love is the one thing I don't think I'll ever want to be sober from."