A Pair of Crybabies

Happy Thursday everyone!

Wattpad still isn't working properly on my laptop, but I can still post imagines on my phone! I've not managed to finish the imagines I promised last week, but I do have a wholesome story to post about Levi persuading Y/N and Aryia to let him get his ears pierced. I hope you guys enjoy! 😊

Warnings: None

-

"I wanna get my ears pierced."

"What?" Aryia asked his son, looking away from the book he was reading. He was sure he hadn't misheard him, but he hadn't really expected the five-year-old to say something like this.

"I wanna get my ears pierced!" Levi repeated firmly, staring straight into his father's eyes.

"I heard you." Aryia answered, bookmarking the book he was reading and placing it down on the table. "But why now? You've never been interested before."

Levi lowered his gaze and started to play with the end of his shirt.

"Because... I'm big enough to have my ears pierced now. And I really like your earrings Papi."

"You like my earrings?" Aryia repeated, tapping his cross earring to make it sway while he tried his best not to chuckle. "You know it hurts a little, right?"

Levi nodded energetically.

"I'm not scared!" He exclaimed with a pout.

"I believe you." Aryia raised his hands slightly. "I just wanted to make sure you were aware."

"I told you, I'm big now! And my friends got their ears pierced too!"

'Is that the reason he wants to get his ears pierced?' Aryia thought. "Levi, you don't have to get your ears pierced just cuz your friends did."

"But..."

"That's definitely not a good enough reason."

Both Levi and Aryia turned their heads towards where you were stood in the kitchen alcove. You had just finished washing the dishes after dinner and had apparently overheard the conversation between your son and boyfriend.

"But I really want to!" Levi told you with a pleading look.

"It's like getting a tattoo, you might regret it." You pointed out.

"Once you get your ears pierced, you can't undo it;" Aryia added, "I want you to be sure about this."

"I am." He answered firmly before looking at you for approval.

You put your hands on your hips and sighed. "You won't move around too much when you get them done, will you?"

Levi shook his head vigorously as a shy smile appeared on his lips at the thought of having convinced both you and Aryia to let him get his ears pierced so quickly.

"Okay." You agreed.

Aryia smiled at him.

"Yes!" Levi smiled, jumping up and down.