A Troublesome Tattoo

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! I finally managed to complete the Jax baby reveal imagine (where Levi finds out he's gonna be a big brother)! The Levi lie detector imagine takes place during this imagine too (but I didn't include it because it's its own story, though it's placed just before Y/N and Aryia sit Levi down and talk to him about having a baby). I hope you guys enjoy this week's story! 😊

Thank you to my Bestie evelync1313 for the prompt and some of the dialogue in this imagine! 😄

Summary: Y/N gets a tattoo and it turns into a more troublesome situation than anyone can realize

Warnings: Dirty Pick-Up-Line, Sexual Implications, Teasing

-

Y/N~” Aryia smiled at you with a cheeky-looking grin whilst raising his eyebrows and tilting his head.

“No.” You answered, knowing that when he gave the same look that Ronnie used when he wanted treats, he was asking for something troublesome.

What? Why’re you saying “no” when I didn’t even say anything?!”

“Cuz I already know that it’s gonna be either something weird, something annoying, or something troublesome from the way that you’re asking me.”

She’s right about the troublesome part.’ Your boyfriend thought. “Awwh, c’mon Babe, just hear me out.”

You let out a sigh. “Fine. But this better be a good idea.”

Aryia’s smile widened. “Alright, so you know how you call me “Crybaby” cuz of my ankle tattoo?”

Yeah? Go on…” You rolled your eyes.

“Well, I was thinking…”

“What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking that since I call you “Troublesome” all the time, why don’t you get it tattooed on your right ankle so that we match?”

“What?” Was the only thing you could say as you were speechless from how original and cute his idea was.

A small giggle escaped your lips as you thought he was joking.

“I’m serious.” Aryia told you.

Wait, you are?” You asked.

He nodded. “Mmhm.”

“Lowkey though… that idea’s genius.”

“Well it takes a genius to come up with a genius idea.” Aryia noted, proudly.

You pouted at this.

“So? What do you say?” He smiled with his eyebrows raised.

Fine.” You agreed. “But only if I get to decide your next tattoo.”

“Troublesome…” Aryia pouted. “But okay, just so long as it’s something I wanna get.”

“Of course, you Crybaby.”

Before you went to cook dinner for the KRAC House, you and Aryia had a discussion about the “Troublesome” tattoo, and you decided to have it in the same font as Aryia’s so that you were matching properly. However, what you didn’t tell him that night was that you had already DMed a tattooist on Instagram to get the tattoo the next day.

“You goin’ to work after this?” The tattooist asked as you sat in the chair, obviously taking note of how you were in your work clothes.