I Do (Part 3)

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Today I'm posting the finale to the wedding imagine, so I hope you guys enjoy reading it 😊! This story was really fun to write, so please let me know if you have any requests for a sequel story (maybe a honeymoon imagine?) and I can write one up for you 😄! But with that being said, I hope you enjoy the finale to "I Do" 😊

Warnings: Language, Fluff

-

The wedding guests flowed smoothly into the reception party - proof of Cassie's flawless help with planning your wedding. The sun was setting over the river; the ceremony had lasted exactly the right length of time, allowing the sun to set behind the trees. The LED lights in the room glowed softly as Aryia led you through the glass doors at the reception venue, making the white flowers sparkle. There must have been at least another 10,000 roses outside and another 20,000 inside, serving as a fragrant airy tent over the dance floor which was set up in the middle of the room.

Things relaxed and slowed down as the mellow August evening surrounded everyone. The small crowd of guests that had arrived at the venue lined up under the soft shine of chandeliers, and you were once again hugged by the friends you had just embraced. And now there was time to mingle and laugh.

"Congrats, guys," Sam, Kat and Colby told you both as you passed their table, the boys leaning forward with their arms extended.

Aryia returned their hugs with his free arm.

"It's good to see things work out for you, brother." Sam said. "We're all really happy for you guys."

"Thanks, Sam. It means a lot to us." Aryia smiled as he pulled away from the blond and looking at your three friends. "Thanks for coming as well guys. For supporting us today."

"You're welcome." Sam and Colby said at the same time, a lot of optimism in their tones.

The line was getting longer, so your 3 friends waved you goodbye and went to sit at their table.

Jake and Tara were the next to claim you, followed by Amber, and then Griffin and Xepher - who were holding hands. You hadn't heard that they were together again, but it was nice to see that they were.

Behind your friends were members of Aryia's family, including his aunt and uncle and your new cousins-in-law. Aryia reintroduced you to his extended family as his wife. It was the first time that he had said the word now that you were both officially married; and he seemed like he was going to explode from satisfaction from actually saying it. His family all laughed lightly in response.

"This is my wife, Y/N."

Aryia's cousin then reached out to shake your hand.

"Welcome to the family, Y/N." She smiled.

"Sorry about not visiting much lately." Aryia's aunt apologized. "We should have invited you over again. Can you forgive us?"

"Of course." You smiled. "We'll definitely get together again soon."

"The two of you are evened up now. Maybe it'll be your turn next?" Aryia's aunt turned to his cousin with a grin.

"Keep the dream alive." Was the response she gained with a roll of the eyes.

Aryia's uncle took your hand from his wife's and squeezed it gently. "Welcome to the family, Y/N. We're so happy for you and Aryia."

"Th-thank you." You stuttered.

Aryia's aunt took a quick glance at the people waiting behind her - Kate, Corey and Devyn.

"We'll get together again soon. I'm looking forward to it!" Aryia's aunt laughed as she and her family moved on to sit at their table.