Moving Day

I've finally finished writing the Moving Day fanfiction I've been writing since "She Don't Like Boys" was announced, meaning that I can post it! I know I've been going on about this imagine for WEEKS but I really hope you guys enjoy the new story 😊

Summary: Moving to the other side of the country with his five-year-old son and pregnant girlfriend wasn't easy, but then again, Aryia didn't think that it would be.

Warnings: Travel Sickness, Emotional!Levi Homesick!Levi, Clingy!Levi, Bratty!Levi, Language, Stressed!Aryia and Stressed!Reader, Pregnant!Reader

-

"No! I'm not going!" Levi screamed in defiance as you tried to pry him away from the stair railing at the KRAC House. You knew it would be hard trying to convince him to get into the car so that you could all travel to your new home in Boston, but you didn't expect it to be this difficult.

"Levi, please," You begged the crying five-year-old "we need to get on the road. Uncle Nick's expecting us to be in Boston next week."

"I don't care!" He wailed. "I wanna stay here! I don't wanna move to Boston! I don't wanna move away from Uncle Kévin and everyone else!"

You and Aryia sighed as you let go of Levi, knowing that forcefully pulling him away wouldn't do anyone any good.

<<<

You had woken up early just in case Levi started throwing another hissy-fit about moving house as he had done every night for the past week, and you were now behind schedule after he had spilled his breakfast over the floor, locked himself in the bathroom for an hour and purposely kicked over Rémy's food bowl before you and Aryia had managed to load the car with all of your essentials.

>>>

"He's not moving." You told your boyfriend who was putting a suitcase and a few blankets in the backseat. "Maybe I should just stay here with him."

"You know that if you did that, you'd just miss me." Aryia replied as he closed the car trunk. "Besides," he turned to you, placing a hand on your seven-month-pregnant belly, "I don't want our kids to grow up without a dad."

You swallowed. You didn't want to admit it, but Aryia was right. It would be better if you all stayed together.

"Then how about we all stay here?" You suggested, hearing a sniffle from Levi as Kévin picked him up in an attempt to console him with a cuddle.

"We can't though."

"You mean "we won't"." You corrected him. "I get that music means a lot to you and that you wanna make more of it with Nick but... moving to Massachusetts with a five-year-old and your pregnant girlfriend... isn't it gonna be kinda difficult?"

"You told me this when we first came up with the idea."

"That was last June."

"I know."

"And I wasn't pregnant then."

"I know." He repeated with a sigh. "I just..."

Aryia stressfully ran a hand through his hair. "If we make this move when Levi's twelve, you know he's going to want to stay in LA even more. Besides, this little one will be seven by the time that happens." He informed you, indicating to the baby in your belly again. "I don't wanna ruin things for everyone. And I know Levi and the baby will be better off growing up away from LA." He paused. "I don't want either of them to have a toxic childhood."

There was a short pause.

You were about to speak when he continued. "I know we're taking a risk by moving to a place that neither of you know much about, but Y/N, it'll be good for him. He'll be able to meet new people, and make new friends, and he'll still be able to see and visit our family here, just-"