Y/N's Birthday Surprise

Happy Thursday everyone!

I know I promised a non-Levi imagine last week, but the chapter I'm currently writing up isn't quite finished yet, so I apologize for posting another Levi/ Emrani family imagine this week instead of the chapter I said I would post. This one is a bit short, but I hope you guys enjoy it 😊

Warnings: None.

-

"Papi what are we doing today for Momma's birthday?"

Five-year-old Levi ambushed his father as soon as he had made his way downstairs.

Aryia looked as though he had only slept for a couple of hours. There were dark circles under his eyes, his gaze was unfocused, and he looked much older than thirty-two. Looking at him, Levi guessed that he'd had a long night recording in the studio before returning home in the early hours of the morning to look after him and his baby brother Jax after you had left to spend the day with your friends. Your son almost felt bad for asking.

However, at the mention of your birthday, Aryia's eyes flew open. He whipped his head from left to right to ensure that nobody was eavesdropping before bending down to Levi's height.

"Don't talk so loud. Do you want your mom to find out what we're planning or something?" He whispered.

Levi rolled his eyes. "Auntie Cassie and Auntie Tara called mom out early so they could celebrate, they're visiting, remember?" He reminded his dad.

In the back of his mind, Aryia vaguely recalled you telling him something along those lines the previous week but he had been too tired to listen properly.

"Right." He grunted.

To clear his hazy mind and get rid of the stomach ache he had, Aryia headed towards the kitchen to brew himself a cup of hot ginger tea.

Levi followed after him. "So, what's the plan? It's troublesome but we should be able to get whatever we need to do done by the time she gets back." Levi grew impatient as he watched his dad brew his morning tea.

Aryia leaned back on the counter and stroked his growing goatee, deep in thought. "I could make a reservation at the most expensive restaurant in Boston." He suggested after a few seconds, "Your mom said she wanted to try their food at least once."

An image of the restaurant popped into his mind and Levi shook his head. "Momma wouldn't wanna spend her birthday in a stuffy place like that," He reasoned "it reeks of snobby rich businessmen - the kind she doesn't like."

Aryia raised an eyebrow at this. Since when had his son become a spokesperson for what you liked and disliked?

'It's her birthday. Of course he wants to make it special for her.' Aryia told himself. "Then what do you suggest we do?" He asked, taking a sip of his tea.

"A picnic in the dog park."

Levi's answer was immediate, clearly this was what he had in mind all along.

"Mom likes going there and it's the perfect spot for stargazing." The corner of his lips curled as Aryia pictured your gentle smile directed at him and Levi.

Aryia gulped. He didn't know how to tell him that the dog park wasn't the safest place to be at night. There could be criminals out late at night and you could all get robbed - or worse! He had mentioned this to you when you were both touring around Boston to look for a place to live, but hadn't got around to introducing Levi or the baby to this fact yet.

No matter how big the dog park was, Aryia doubted that you would be comfortable sitting in the middle of a freezing cold field in the middle of the night while you tried to enjoy your birthday. And it wouldn't exactly be romantic if any of you were robbed or victimized.