Wedding Gift

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates! I'm gonna be posting a story on this book every Wednesday from now on, but with that being said, I am writing a lot more imagines (most of them are for the AryiaXReader Levi series which I'll be adding to this book as well as posting them on a separate book). I hope you guys enjoy this week's imagine 😄

Summary: The Stranger Friends are all out buying gifts for Sam and Kat's wedding. Aryia in particular has trouble finding the perfect thing for the couple until he enlists help from the reader.

Warnings: Language, suggestive language and terms

-

"Hey, Kévin, are you up yet?" Aryia shouted from where he and Reggie were sat in the living room.

"Yeah." The YouTuber told his best friend as he came into the main room from the bathroom. "What're you guys doing?"

"We were just about to go out and look for a gift to get Sam and Kat for their wedding." Reggie explained.

"Oh right. Do y'all know what you're getting them?"

"Oh... I thought we could discuss what to get them while Y/N and Cassie are out. You know how annoyed they'd be if they found out we hadn't sorted out a present yet."

"Sorry." Kévin apologized, putting on his shoes. "I already picked something out and I'm about to go to the store to get it."

"Oh, what store?" Your boyfriend asked as he and Reggie stood up. "We'll come too."

"What do you guys mean you'll "come too"?" Kévin asked. "We can't all get them gifts from the same shop. You guys think of something on your own." He told the roommates. "Well, later."

And with that, he was gone.

...

At lunch, Reggie and Aryia stopped by at Chili's to get something to eat. The two boys had visited multiple stores that morning to look for gifts but unfortunately had no luck. They were sat at the table as Reggie finished his food.

"What're we gonna do now?" Aryia questioned as a waiter cleaned their plates from the table.

"Anything else I can get you guys?"

"Could I get some ice-cream?" Reggie asked.

"Sure." The waiter obliged, "Anything for you, sir?" He asked Aryia.

The musician shook his heas in response. "Uh... no thanks, nothing for me."

"Alright, I'll be right back with your ice-cream." He smiled, walking back to the kitchen with the plates.

"You sure you wanna have ice-cream after that big meal you just ate?"

"Yeah." He said in a questioning tone. "Why not?"

Aryia smiled at his roommate. "Anyway, getting back to the topic at hand."

"Yeah, I'm thinking that maybe a sundae would have been better than ordering ice-cream."

"No, not that. I'm talking about Sam and Kat's present!"

"Oh yeah, that."

The waiter then came back to the table with the ice-cream. "One order of ice-cream." He smiled, placing Reggie's order in front of him.

"Thank you!" Your roommate smiled back and the waiter walked away.

"Based on what Kévin said earlier, I don't think he's gonna be of any help to us." The musician hypothesized whilst Reggie took the first bite of his dessert. "If this keeps up, we might be the only two people in the group who can't find a present in time."