She Said Her Man's Asleep

So after posting the AryiaXPregnant!Reader imagine on Wednesday, I've decided to make a mini-series with 4 more stories. If you guys like it, then I might write a future book with more Emrani Family imagines. If you don't want the baby to be called Levi, please feel free to change his name. I hope you guys enjoy this little one-shot of Aryia and Levi. 😊

Warnings: None.

-

"Having a day off today?" You asked sleepily, rolling over so that you could rest your head on Aryia's chest.

The musician immediately wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

It was dawn on a Friday- the sun's rays were just beginning to peek through the shutters of your bedroom.

"Yeah." He yawned. "I got all of my editing done somehow so I'm free today. Finally."

Aryia leaned over and placed a kiss on your forehead as he softly sighed.

"I'm gonna take Levi on my walk with Ronnie later."

"Finally, you can spend some time with him. He's missed you, I can tell."

"I've missed him too." Aryia sighed, holding you tighter to him. "Let's go back to sleep, I don't wanna spend my day off not sleeping in."

"Alright." You smiled, nuzzling into your boyfriend's chest and closing your eyes to go back to sleep, feeling the soft consistency of Aryia's breathing as his chest moved up and down.

You both fell into a deep sleep... at least, you did until you woke up to Levi's crying over the baby monitor 2 hours later.

...

You rushed to Levi's room downstairs and picked up your little baby. "Awwh, Little Wolfy, what's wrong?" You cooed.

You did everything you could: you checked his diaper (perfectly clean), you fed him a little, you held him in your arms, you rocked him, even sang to him. But nothing you did could stop him from crying.

"What's wrong Babi Wolfy? What else do you want?"

Aryia then appeared in the doorway with a sleepy look on his face. "Y/N, let me see him." He yawned, making grabby motions with his hands at you and Levi.

"What're you doing up? You went to sleep late and it's barely even seven. Normally you'd be passed out by now."

He raised his eyebrows and gave you a look. "I know. But I couldn't sleep with the thought of Levi crying so I came down here to see if there was anything I could do."

You sighed, giving Levi to his father. In mere moments he stopped crying and began making soft gurgling noises in contentment, his chubby little hands reaching up to touch Aryia's face.

"How do you always manage to calm him down every time I can't?" You asked, slightly annoyed but smiling nonetheless.

Aryia brought Levi closer to him, giving him a sweet little kiss on the forehead. He looked down at his baby boy who was giggling and gurgling in his arms.

"Well that's troublesome. I'm not sleepy anymore, might as well stay up." He sighed, carrying Levi out of the room.

You pouted. 'Seriously?'

...

After cleaning yourself up in the bathroom, you walked into the kitchen. As you approached, you heard Aryia cooing to Levi.

"Hey Babi Wolfy, we're gonna take a walk with Ronnie today so we can say hello to all of the doggies in the park."

"Are you trying to make breakfast for the two of you?"