Musician to Daddy

As you can probably tell by the title, this imagine is an AryiaXPregnant!Reader fanfiction. I got the idea after reading some other fanfictions and thought it would be a cute idea to write a similar one with the reader and Aryia. I felt a bit awkward writing this cuz it's the first time I've written a pregnancy fanfic, please also feel free to change the name of the baby at the end if you don't like it. I hope you guys enjoy! 😊

Warnings: Language(, Pregnancy), Suggestive language, Suggestive Terms

-

"Oh god..." You whispered to yourself holding the pink and white stick in your hand.

You were sat on the edge of the bed you shared with Aryia at the KRAC House with a pregnancy test you had just taken. You were so nervous about the whole thing, even more so as you thought about how your boyfriend would react if you told him.

'Fuck...' You thought. 'He's gonna kill me...'

<<<

You and Aryia had been dating for the last three years and though you wouldn't like to admit it, the two of you had a pretty active sex life, though every time you had sex with each other you would always make sure that you used protection to avoid you becoming pregnant.

The idea of you potentially carrying his child didn't come to mind until you realized that you were late on your period by over two weeks, and the vomiting that came early that morning was another reason for you to use a pregnancy test. All of the symptoms suddey made sense when you obtained the results.

>>>

You stared at the positive result. "What am I gonna do?" You asked yourself, putting your head in your hands.

It wasn't until Rémy came up to you and rubbed his head against your arm that you looked away from it. "Holy shit, Rém! You scared me..."

The tabby cat meowed as he continued to brush himself up against you. You did a half-smile as you scratched him behind his ear, making him purr.

"What am I gonna tell Aryia, huh? How am I gonna tell him I'm-"

Your trail of thought was cut off when the front door opened.

"Anyone home?!" Aryia asked from the front door as he let Ronnie off his leash causing the little brown Pithuahua to come scuttling through the house.

You rushed to hide the pregnancy test in your make-up bag. "In here babe!" You told him.

"Hey Y/N." He smiled, coming into the room and kissing you. "You feeling any better?"

You had completely forgotten that he was with you when you vomited earlier. "Yeah, thanks." You smiled, half-lying to him.

Sure, you were relieved to know why you were throwing up but it didn't seem like too much of a good trade, especially with the thoughts that were running through your mind...

'What if he doesn't want the baby? What if he leaves me?'

"Are you sure you're okay, Y/N?" Aryia asked. "Cuz you sound kinda-"

"Daddy's home!" Kévin announced as he opened the front door.

You mentally rolled your eyes at your roommate, you might have been glad that he came home at just the right time, but could he have chosen a more awkward greeting?

"Hey Kév!" Aryia greeted his best friend, going out to give him a bro hug.

...

A few hours passed since Kévin arrived home and in that time, Cassie and Reggie had come back too, so all of you were binge-watching Netflix shows in the living room. Though it was more like it was just you and Cassie watching the TV since all of the boys were asleep.