Happy-ish Birthday

Y/N plans a birthday party for Aryia but nothing goes well at all. The decorations are soaked from a leak in the garage, the cake is burned, Y/N's present isn't up to her standards and she feels like a trash girlfriend. I just thought this would be a cute story to write.

Warnings: Mild/ Strong Language, Mentions of Blood

-

It was 8:30am and you had just woken up to your alarm clock. Though today wasn't just any other day, it was your boyfriend Aryia Emrani's 25th birthday! As usual, he had woken up before you and was already out on his morning walk with Ronnie, but you hoped that he would be back soon so you could spend the whole day celebrating with him; that is... if everything went to plan.

Your original intentions for the day were to have your roommates string up the decorations around the KRAC House while you distracted Aryia with a fun day at the beach or wherever he wanted to hang out. That was until...

"SHIT!"

You heard Reggie yelling from outside as he came out of the garage. You got out of bed in your pyjamas and rushed to the front door with nothing on your feet.

"Reggie, are you okay? What—" You were about to ask the blonde what had happened when you noticed the state of the garage, a massive puddle lying right in the middle of the garage, drips of water adding to the already huge pool.

"Y/N! Shit! I don't know what happened I really—!"

You interrupted him. "It's fine, Reggie, I can go and buy more decorations to put up for the party." You told him, walking down the stairs to observe the leak that had taken place a little closer. "But damn, that's gonna take ages to clean up!"

"What's all the fuss about? Kévin make a mess of the garage for another video again?" Cassie asked, coming outside to see what was going on.

"No." Reggie replied. "It's worse than that."

"Worse than Kévin wrecking the house for a video? That's a first."

"What's this about me wrecking the house?" Kévin asked, appearing in the door to the opposite side of the garage. "Ah, fuck!" He complained, noticing the lake forming in the middle of the room. "Looks like we're gonna need to get the cleaning crew in again."

"Yeah, and I'll have to go out and get some more decorations for the party later." You added.

"What's this about a party?" Aryia asked, walking up the driveway, Ronnie in tow.

'Shit!' You thought, the same look on everyone else's faces. "Oh nothing, just... we were gonna have a party but then we um... just realized that we're all busy tonight."

"Oh, right." The musician replied. "Shit, that leak's destroyed the garage."

"I'm just glad my car wasn't in there, I've gotta go out for some stuff." You explained.

"Want me to drive you babe?" Aryia asked, jingling his car keys in his hand. "After you get dressed of course."

It was then that you looked at your clothes. "Ahaha... yeah, I'll go out after I've got dressed. You just relax at home and enjoy your birthday." You smiled, running back inside to get ready for the day.

"I'm gonna go and call the cleaning crew to ask if they can come out and clean up this shit." Kévin told everyone, walking back into the house after dialling the cleaners.

...

After getting ready to go out, you opened the front door, Aryia following you outside. "And you're absolutely sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asked as you got to the front door.