Soup is Served

Happy Thursday everyone!

I wasn't planning on posting today's imagine until I finished the wedding imagine I'm currently writing, but it's unfinished, so I decided that I'd post another Levi and Aryia story this week 😅

Next week I'll hopefully have a longer imagine out and it should hopefully be the wedding story or Levi finding out that he's going to be an older brother, so I hope you guys look forward to that! 😊

I hope you guys enjoy this week's imagine of the reader taking care of a sick Aryia and Levi 😄

Warnings: Language, Light Flirting

-

You sighed and took the packet of tablets with two cups of ginger tea, an enormous box of man tissues and two bowls of soup into the living room.

"Alright boys, I made you soup and tea so sit up." You called to Levi and Aryia who both sat up on the couch.

*Achooo* Aryia held his nose as he sneezed. "Thanks..." His voice was raspy as he grabbed one of the tissues on your tray.

Levi also took a tissue to blow his nose. "Ugh, more soup?" He complained with a dry throat.

You rose your eyebrow. "Yes, Levi. Another bowl of soup." You informed him. "Now eat up so you can get healthy again and we don't have to hear all of your sneezing and coughing."

You sighed again and laid your hand down on the eight-year-old's forehead. "I can't stand seeing my boys suffering like this." You added with a gentle smile. "Now hurry and eat up before your soup gets cold, or I'll have to pour it down your throat like I did with Jax when he was ill."

Levi sighed and began to eat. Aryia meanwhile was just staring at the tablets you had given him. He had an absent-minded look on his face, but his cheeks were red and you could see the sweat on his forehead.

"Ary, you should eat too or at least drink some of your tea."

Instead of replying, your husband just nodded.

You took his chin and looked into his forest green eyes, waving your hand in front of his face. "Hey, anyone in there? I just made you soup and a mug of your favorite tea."

Your husband massaged his temple. "Sorry, I just feel a little dizzy." He sighed.

"You're such a crybaby. Here," You told him, picking up his soup spoon and raising it to his mouth after dipping it in the bowl. "Open wide..."

He rolled his eyes and smirked, supping the soup you had made for him.

Jax fake-gagged at the two of you from the sofa opposite the one Levi and Aryia were sat on. Levi took note of his younger brother's facial expressions before looking at the two of you.

"Ewww... gross!" He complained. "Like I don't feel sick enough already." He frowned. "You guys're disgusting."

...

Three days later, you were relieved that everything had gone back to normal and two of your boys were healthy again. You cooked them their favorite meals to make up for all of the soup they had eaten and grinned when you heard your husband return from Jay's music studio a little earlier than usual.

"Hey, can I help?"

You felt the warmth of him at your back as he placed a gentle kiss on the back of your neck.

"Hehe. Sure you can... could you pass me the—" *achoo*

You dropped the spoon you were holding, Aryia almost jumped as he heard it fall to the floor.