Skate Into My Heart

This imagine was based on a prompt I made up and is arguably the most wholesome imagine I've written for this book so far. I hope you all like it! 😊

Warnings: Strong language and violence

-

"Are you sure about this?" You asked as everyone got out of the car once Reggie parked outside the roller rink.

"Yeah, what's wrong Y/N? Can't you skate?" The YouTuber asked.

"Y-Yeah... who can't?" You were hesitating with your answer, lying to make it sound as though you knew exactly what you were doing.

The other roommates just looked at you with sus eyes. "Are you sure about that?" Kévin queried.

"Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure!" You confirmed, a complete lie.

After the coronavirus pandemic, your roommates at the KRAC House decided to finally get some leisure activities fit into their schedules. Kévin and Reggie had been busy with the Camboys in the last few months and Aryia had been busy with his music, leaving you and Cassie to do your own thing. You were both a little sad that you couldn't spend time with the rest of your roommates, but after all of the leisure centres opened back up in LA, your best friend jumped at the opportunity to go roller skating. Except, that idea didn't exactly sit well with you. You weren't used to using roller skates, in fact, you'd never skated before in your life. When you were younger you skateboarded a lot but still, you didn't think it would be the same with skates. And it wasn't. You found that out the hard way.

After renting a pair of skates each - minus Cassie since she already had a pair - you and your roommates made it to the rink where you took off your shoes and replaced them with your skates.

'I'm not gonna get used to this.' You thought. 'I know I promised Cassie I'd come and skate with her and the guys but... what if I fall on my ass and everyone laughs at me? What if he laughs at me?' You looked up at Aryia who had just entered the rink. Maybe I should just bring these back to the front desk and go and wait in the car.' You considered your options.

The truth of the matter was that you liked Aryia. You had developed a crush on him once you moved into the KRAC house with Cassie and Reggie. They quickly found out about your little crush but swore off telling him since you didn't want to make anything awkward between you and your roommates but your feelings were always there for him.

"Y/N?" Kévin called. "You coming or what?"

You looked up to see that you were the only one still sat on a bench outside the rink.

"Oh! Y-Yeah! I'll be right— Woah!" And just like that, you slipped on your wheels, falling backwards onto your butt. "Oww..." You groaned in pain.

"Woah, are you okay?" Kévin asked, helping you back up to your feet.

You nodded. "I think I'll live."

"You sure?"

You nodded again.

"Okay, well, you coming onto the rink?"

"Yeah, I'll be there. You go on ahead without me, I don't wanna slow you down." You told him.

"Well, okay, if you're sure." He shrugged, going to skate with the rest of your friends.

After falling down another 3 times from being off-balance, you finally made your way onto the rink.

'Okay Y/N... You're on the rink, just keep your balance and act natura—'

"Hey get out of the way, bitch!" A guy shouted behind you, pushing you to the floor before holding onto a girl's hand.