Proposals and Vows

Hi everyone!

Before I start this week's chapter I just wanna say that I've been really excited to post this imagine and it's sequel (which I'm currently in the middle of writing). As you can probably tell, this is an engagement imagine where Aryia decides that he wants to propose to the reader. It's part of the Levi/ Family series and is a follow-up to the Jax fanfiction I posted a couple of weeks ago, but I tried to exclude them from this story as much as possible to make it more of an AryiaXReader imagine.

Summary: After a long time of thinking about it, Aryia decides he wants to propose to the reader

I hope you guys enjoy this week's story! 😄

(Ps. The song I used in this story isn't mine and belongs to "Cheritz", I just changed up the lyrics a bit. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFpCKFANIjk)

Warnings: Language

-

Marriage. This was something that Aryia was only willing to consider if he loved his partner enough and it was something they wanted out of life. And he knew that these conditions had been met with you. The only issue was, he had no idea how to propose to you.

Like a lot of things: music, dates, filming videos, even the simplest things like hanging out with you; all of these things were precious to him, and he wanted to make you feel special. This was why proposing was so hard for him. He wanted to do something unique for your engagement to make you feel special. The only question was: What?

...

Aryia sighed for the thousandth time that morning. You had gone out to fetch groceries after dropping Levi off at school, leaving your boyfriend at home with the new born-baby, Jackson. Not that he was complaining though, since their birthdays, you had spent every day with Levi and Jax and you deserved a break. Granted, going grocery shopping wasn't technically classed as a real break, but Aryia was happy to spend time alone with Jax, after all, maybe this would help him think of a good way to propose to you.

He stretched on the sofa before looking at the baby laid down on his stomach – fast asleep, he expected as much, especially after Levi had complained about being woken up at 4am to his baby brother's crying. This moment on the couch with Jackson reminded Aryia of when Levi was only a few months old and the two of them had taken a trip to the dog park with Ronnie for a picnic before they had all fallen asleep at the base of a tree. You had of course come along later to snap a photo for Instagram and your new wallpaper, and it had taken a long time to convince you to change your phone background. But still, those were fun times, and Aryia was looking forward to even more now that you had moved to Boston.

He didn't exactly want to take paternity leave from work at the studio after the two weeks that Jay and Nick had been absent due to birthdays and anniversaries, but Aryia's bandmates insisted on it, stating that it would be a good idea to spend time with the rest of his family before coming back to work after Jax had been born.

The baby continued to snooze away on his chest, and Aryia was hoping it would stay that way for a while – or at least until he needed to be fed – so, he gently tucked his new-born son into the baby carrier you had bought for him. Maybe this would provide him with enough time to come up with lyrics for the new song he had been working on? Or even better yet, a way to propose to you.

His mind went blank as he continued staring at the blank sheet of paper in front of him, tapping the pencil he was holding against his cheek as he continued to think of a good idea. But there as nothing. No amazing ideas struck that brilliant brain of his. Twelve sheets of scrunched up paper later, and he was still at square one.