Troublesome

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm posting so late! I went to stay with my grandma for a couple of days and didn't bring my laptop with me, so I wasn't able to write any imagines up. I also didn't update yesterday cuz I was on the train home and my aunt and uncle were staying over. But I'm back with a new story! As you can probably tell from the title, the reader is troublesome for Aryia, but it doesn't stop him from loving her. I hope you guys enjoy the new story! 😊

Warnings: Language.

-

When Aryia first met you, he instantly knew you were trouble. So he let your play your music on Colby's Bluetooth speaker, it wouldn't have been worth it to get on your bad side.

...

Your second encounter was different though. Aryia was incredibly grateful that you had saved his ass from getting a parking fine when had no cash with him. After everything that had happened that day, your beautiful smile was the one thing that lingered in his mind.

...

The next time you had met, Aryia was just glad that he could help you. Maybe he could finally stop thinking about you if he finally repaid his debt. But no, you moved in with the KRAC House and become a constant presence in his life, especially when he was assigned by Cassie to be your escort to show you around LA. But by fulfilling this role, he was able to find out more things about you.

Aryia knew that despite your tough attitude, you cared deeply about your friends and would do anything for them. You loved animals too, meaning that you were able to get along well with Ronnie and Rémy.

You weren't just sharp though. You were brave, loyal and loved fiercely too. Man, that was troublesome. Because really, who wouldn't fall in love with a girl like you?

Aryia yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He had fallen asleep in his usual spot on the living room couch. That would be the third time this week. He thought he had grown out of his old habit, but apparently he had thought wrong.

"About time you woke up, Crybaby." A feminine voice murmured above him.

Aryia opened his eyes to see you smirking down at him, your eyes filled with warmth.

"Sorry," He apologized, "I didn't mean to fall asleep for so long."

You shrugged. "I'm used to it by now."

Aryia couldn't believe that he had slept on your lap for almost six hours. It was noon when he had decided to take a nap, but by now it was already close to getting dark outside. Surely your legs were beyond numb by now.

He was about to get up but you placed your palm on his chest to stop him, your other hand continuing to comb through his hair. You were making it really difficult for him to resist his urge to get up.

"I don't let just anybody use me as their lap pillow, you know."

What could Aryia say or do to object to that statement? Nothing. So instead, he decided to relax. Looking up at you with a smile as he intertwined his fingers with yours and placed his hand above his heart. That's where you were after all.

Aryia had planned to live a quiet life on a farm in the middle of nowhere, become a lumberjack and have a family. But that plan soon went to hell when he had met you. Sure, you could be troublesome, scary and practically a princess at times. But you were also a loving friend and girlfriend and a great woman in your own right. And not to mention, the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. But what was important was that you were with him and that you loved each other. Aryia thought about all of these things as he thumbed the promise ring on your ring finger.

"My princess." He whispered.

You shot him an icy glare. "What did you just call me Aryia?"

-

Again guys, I'm sorry for how long it took me to update the book. I've also decided that I'll update every Wednesday from now on sicne it'll give me more time to write up imagines and post them for you all. I hope everyone is doing okay, that you all have an amazing weekend and I'll see you soon with another story! 😊

Please also feel free to leave a review or request in the comments below as I would love to know what you guys think of my writing or what you want me to write up next! See you all on Wednesday! 😄