Chapter 45

Julie's POV

I was tired, hungry and depressed. I clambered out of bed to get ready for my student teaching job at a high school.

I was getting ready to teach AP Chemistry and Advanced engineering courses. to be truthful, I was excited to be surrounded by minds that are alike. passionate for the fields of sciences.

I went into my closet and pulled out a pretty purple dress that Sophia bought for me a while back. I pulled my hair up into a bun and put on a pair of ballet flats.

I grabbed my purse with my lesson plans and cell phone to see Sam drinking some juice in the kitchen, pregnant as ever.

"I hate being pregnant" she muttered.

"Babe it's just the hormones. plus this is the first trimester and it's March" I said while putting my hands on hers

She smiled and chuckled "I have to get ready for work. I'll see ya later. pizza good?"

I nodded "you betcha! when's Jo coming back?"

She shrugged " a few days. now I know how Sophia felt. it really sucks having him away"

I shrugged "you never know until you experience it for yourself"

Sam had gotten some hot shot editing job at a newsletter house and she was loving every minute of it and I was completely happy for her.

As I sat in my car I thought about Soph and how much I actually miss her and how much I don't get to see her.

When she comes back from her vacation, I decided I would take her out, just the three of us for good old times sakes

I made my way to one of the best high schools in the area and stopped by in the office to pick up my student teaching ID

As I met with Mr.Klimster, the teacher I would be student teaching for, he showed me the lesson plans and the names of all the students who would be in his classes.

As an AP Chem and Advanced Engineering course teacher he only had 5 classes out of the 9 periods in a day.

The bell for first period rang and a flood of students came in and I remember my high school days.

"Okay class this is Ms. Kramer, she will be your student teacher for 2 months. make her feel welcome and do what she says"

Some kids smiled at me and some just rolled their eyes.

"Okay guys so today we'll be covering the chemical bond between atoms and what makes this bond occur. if we cover all the notes you guys can ask me some questions to get to know me better. deal?" I smiled and sounded optimistic

Some kids laughed and looked around as some just stared.

As the class went by I started to get a little frustrated when no one knew what a dipole attraction was. for Chem honors students they sure don't have the attitude or thinking.

One girl raised her hand and I politely called on her "uh...yes. Callie?"

She raised an eyebrow "it's Casey. and can you please tell me what made you choose that purple dress you're wearing today?" she snickered and looked to her freaky friend Kelsey.

Both were tall blond bitches who clung to each other like atoms in a bond. each had big blue eyes and big pink puffy lips. they graciously wore their cheer leading uniforms.

"Well, my best friend bought it for me so I wore it. it's cute"

She smiled and shook her head. I continued with my notes and when I was finished I got a class full of hands for question time.