Chapter 46

Sophia's POV

As we sat on our abnormally large couch in our suite we watched some terrible movie that could've been better with people who actually acted.

"This movie makes me wanna kill myself" El groaned.

I rolled my eyes and smirked "please don't"

Just as I said that Elliott jumped up and read the message on his phone and clapped a hand over his mouth and jumped up and down screamed "I CANT BELIEVE THIS!"

I quickly got up and put my bowl of grapes down "what?!"

He looked at me and smiled a genuine smile filled with happiness and shock. "my...my article...it made the physics magazine, an entire page dedicated to my article! MY ARTICLE and my PICTURE!!" he held his phone to his heart and sighed as he smiled.

"Baby!" I jumped and hugged him "I'm so proud of you! my baby!" I squeezed him tightly and rocked him back and forth.

"I can't believe this" he whispered into my neck.

"Well believe it because it happened and I'm so incredibly proud of you, you're my role model"

He laughed and hugged me tighter "thanks Soph"

I pulled away and smiled at him. "I love you, and I'm incredibly proud of you" I kissed him lightly and smiled.

He smiled "thanks that means a lot... actually"

I smiled and pulled him down on the couch with me and laid my head in his lap as I held my grapes.

He took my bowl away from me and I frowned. he sighed and smiled, putting a grape in my mouth.

"I kinda wanted to talk to you about something" I said while tangling my fingers together and rubbing my wrists.

He frowned "why do you always do that? I've noticed that's a nervous habit of yours" he said pointing to my hands.

I shrugged "I don't know, anyway, I actually thought that...well...you know, Rem is getting big and we will be married soon enough so...uh...maybe moving out of the apartment?"

I covered my eyes and he quickly put my arms in my lap again and pulled his phone out and showed me a screen full of real estate agents he's been in contact with for the past 2 months.

"Way ahead of ya babe" he smirked.

My jaw dropped "wait really? is that legit?"

He tapped the screen of his phone and nodded his head "yeah pretty sure"

I smiled and sat up " I love you, you know?"

He nodded proudly. "nice tan lines you dork" I said as I ran my hand across his nose and the pale skin under his eyes.

He smirked "only the best for my lady"

I smiled and took off my shirt and threw it beside me. El raised his eye brows "well..."

I pointed a finger at him "no way mister, I wanna watch a movie"

He rolled his eyes and ran a hand through my hair " and you decided to take your shirt off...because?"

I smiled an evil smile "hmm personal reasons"

"Oh really?" I nodded.

"Then stand up" he said. I got my head off his lap as he jumped off and took his shorts off.

He sat down "lay back down Ms. Personal reasons"

I laughed "sure, by all means! I would love to!"