Chapter 9

The next day was rough i woke up late and had to run to school like a maniac because my damned car wouldn't start so i came to school looking sweaty and gross. My assignments were given a week forward to us so i'm able to work on them one by one a week ahead. I came home to no sign of Sam, and Sophia was in sunny California. Lucky bitch. I checked my phone and saw that i had four text messages from Sophia, 1 from Sam, and 2 from Matt. My heart skipped a beat when i saw the message from him an. I decided to read his first.

M: Hey sorry i didn't talk to you since our date. I was caught up with stuff. I'm in Melbourne right now and i was wondering if you would like to go on another date with me when i fly back?

M: Let me know as soon as possible. Thanks :)

Of course! I would love to! Last time was really fun!

M: Thanks i look forward to seeing you again

Me too!

M: :)

I smiled and started reading the other texts.

S: Landed

S: go to the party have fun

S: watch out for assholes plz

S: Oh and have fun

I will do all of those things Soph don't worry, have a good time in Cali :)

The other text was from Sam

Sam: Sorry didn't come home last night i crashed with my sister i will be home tomorrow we have a lot of catching up to do. Have fun at the party.

I will and enjoy yourself with your sister. Tell her i said hi.

It was already 5 o'clock by the time i was done eating and cleaning the apartment when i realized i didn't have a ride to the party. I debated whether i should call the hoe of the neighborhood to give me a ride. But decided against it cuz she would make fun of me not having a guy to ride with me. Oh and in case your wondering all of the "party people" don't go to Boston University they don't even go to college most of them deal drugs or work and auto body shops or gas stations across Boston. I was scrolling through my contact list until i came across Elliott. I sat there for 10 minutes debating whether it was a good idea i kn ow nothing about him. But then i decided to call him since i wanted to go have fun and i sure as hell wasnt gonna walk for 20 minutes. He picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Hello? Elliott Saunders speaking."

"Uh hey Elliott this is Julie i don't want to bother you or anything but do you think you can give me a ride to the party? If you can't i understand"

"Hello Julie, of course i can give you a ride, what time shall i pick you up from your apartment?"

"Oh my god thank you! Around 6:45 if you can"

"Sure no problem i will see you then . Bye "

"Bye and thanks again"

"No problem Julie i'm not very busy so i can give you a fifteen minute ride" He chuckled

"Yea thanks"

"Sure bye" he hung up the phone and i went into my room thinking why in the hell is he so nice and formal most of all he said he wasn't "very" busy so he must have something to do. Well Sophia is in California so he isn't doing her like most of the time.I chose a green dress with a tight bodice and a flared out bottom with black boots and a necklace i got for my birthday. I sprayed myself with some body spray Sophia got me this Valentines Day. At 6:45 on the dot there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door to find Elliott looking as sharp as always wearing a beige sweater vest with a maroon tie and a crsip white shirt underneath with khakis and black converse and his huge glasses. His hair was a little messier than usual with a beanie on but he looked cute. His hair had snow on it so did his pea coat. "Hey Elliott i'll just go get my bag and jacket it looks cold outside you can come in" he smiled a big warm genuine smile and stepped in saying "Thank you, It sure is cold out so you might want to wear a hat or something i didn't park far" i smiled and left the room . I pulled on my scarf and hat with a coat and slung my cross body over my shoulder. I looked pretty good. When i came into the living room i saw Elliott typing something insanely fast on his phone with a very serious look on his face.