Chapter 21

Julie's POV

After the hospital incident Sam and I came home and went straight to our rooms without saying a word. I was worried about Sophia and Elliott too but I couldn't bring myself to call her. Elliott was fuming and I've never seen him so mad, not even at the party with Alex and the rape date drugs.

I was angry, hurt, embarrassed and betrayed. I thought I could trust Matt. On our last date he told me "everything" about himself. God he's such an asshole and I'm a whore. I'm a whore who couldn't wait to get rid of her panties and get Into a bed with a guy she barely new.

At least Sam seemed happy. Sophia was devastated and looked embarrassed to find out I was participating in unprotected coitus. I'm such an a idiot I could have gotten pregnant. It's a good thing I got my period at the hospital.

I fell asleep listening to green day and talking to myself in my head about what kind of a douche Matt is and clearly he has no feeling for me. I was just a good fuck for him. Or at least I might have been a good one for all I know he could have thought I sucked at sex and he never wanted to have sex with me ever again.

I woke up around 1:30 in the afternoon with a splitting head ache. God I hate it when I oversleep. I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom to drink some Advil. I went into the kitchen to find Sam perched on a bar stool, wearing yoga pants and a sweat shirt, while texting somebody with a huge smile on her face.

I plopped down on the couch wrapping myself with a blanket while scrolling through my news feed on Facebook.

She looked up and smiled. "Texting Joseph " Joseph ? I laughed "I thought you hated him about 4 days ago and now your texting him with a huge grin plastered across your face . I think you like him" I laughed louder. She scowled "ugh shut up. Obviously I like him. He's so sweet. Can I tell you how our date went?" I nodded and she sat down next to me on the couch.

She smiled and started talking "well he grew a pair and asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner sometime when he wasn't at the hospital or when he wasn't working. So I said yes because well he's kinda cute. And he seemed like such a nice guy. So we went out... And he's amazing. He's funny, compassionate, sweet, and ugh I could go days about him. He's also really good at flirting." I smiled "wow you look different with him. That's good"

She laughed "that's because he's different. He told me that Elliott is at home already with Sophia. And she can't let him pee without standing outside the door" she laughed. I laughed even louder "she's got it BAD" Sam nodded "they're more like sick puppies than love birds"

We both laughed when she abruptly stopped "your not over that asshole are you?" I shook my head "how could I be sam? He used me and he's a douche I don't even know him. I actually really liked him. I made a huge mistake" she shook her head and put her hand on my shoulder. "Honey sometimes mistakes only seem that way because something didn't turn out the way you planned it would. This "mistake" could have been something that just needed to have been done. Something will come out of this in the end. Because he" she pointed to the ceiling. "...he has a plan for all of us and in the end everything is the way it's supposed be." She smiled a small shy smile. I nodded "why do you say something so incredibly deep and smart and then act embarrassed about it?" She shook her head "I don't know babe. It just feels like that's not me. What I do know is that I'll be late for my yoga class and then date with Joseph" I smiled "bye" "bye I'll see you later" and she walked out the door.

I watched an episode of gossip girl and ate some ice cream with blueberry waffles and then left over Chinese food, when my phone rang. It was about 3 o'clock I groaned and walked over to my phone to see Sophia's name flashing on my screen. I quickly picked it up thinking something happened.