Chapter 13

Elliott's POV

I woke up in a white room with a blue sea shell crown molding in a hospital bed. My vision was blurry and my foot was in a cast and breathing hurt.I looked down to see my wrist covered in a cast. Then i saw Sam and Julie standing at the end of the bed with a tray of food in one hand and a pitcher of water in the other. Julie walked over to me and said 'hi. you blacked out after Sam kicked you in the balls." she tried not to laugh. i scowled at her and Sam walked over and said "sorry bout that bud." i sighed and said "i've been kicked there plenty of times before why am i here? and why do i have an IV?" julie frowned and said "Sweetie,Mark hurt you pretty badly. You have broken ribs,a fractered ankle. a broken wrist, pretty scraped up knuckles, a black and blue eye with a bruised up face along with the bruise from tuesday, a previously broken nose, and you had some kicks down there. but you did your thing on him too. He has a broken jaw,broken nose, and a fractured skull ,you'll be fine."

"Sophia? how's Sophia. She doesn't know does she?" Julie and Sam both looked at each other and smiled, Sam spoke first and said "The kid wakes up after a few kicks in the balls and all of that other shit and the first thing he remembers is his girlfriend." Julie laughed and said " hon she knows, she definetly knows. she was so worried about you regardless of what happened. i think you can see her soon." before i was able to wrap my idiotic mind around that idea because she's in California i blacked out again.

When i woke up it was dark in the room and the only light i could see was from a cellphone light. somebody was sitting there biting her nails reading something on her cellphone while wiping away her tears. She ws close to my bed and she didn't see me wake up. From the light i could see her bright blood shot eyes and i could tell it was Sophia. I missed her so much and thinking about hurting her hurt more than all of this crap. Another tear fell from her eye and i reached out to wipe it away like i always used to when she would watch sad romance movies. Her head snapped up and her face lit up "Elliott?" i smiled and said " hi baby".at the sound of my voice she started to cry. oi hate it when she cries it hurts me. She sobbed and said " i don't hate you i was just so mad i...i'm in love with you Elliott." she looked up with her cheeks stained with her tears and her eyes were bloodshot. "Come here baby" i patted a spot next to me on my bed. She wiped her tears away and sat down on the very edge of the bed with half of her butt not on the bed. I gave her the "are you kidding me" look and she sat down fully.I shook my head and wrapped her in my arm that didn't have an IV in it and pulled her close to me so that way she could lay down snuggled up next to me. "Elliott i can't lay down like this i'm going to hurt you" i cut her off by saying "shh" and kissing her forehead. She continued to cry and i couldn't take it anymore.

"Why are you crying baby? And why are you here? you should be in California" she gave me her "are you fucking crazy look" and said "i'd rather be with you. I'm crying because i missed you and i couldn't wait to see you until everything happened and I got that phone call from Julie telling me you broke your nose,ribs,wrist, and ankle so i hopped on the next airplane i could find and flew over here. I missed you a lot. I couldn't sleep at night." she raised her head and gently kissed me on my bruised lips. She smirked and said "even when you're all busted up you're hot" i smiled the biggest possible smile i could manage. She then put a finger to my lips and said " i'm sorry for assuming the worst El, you never gave me a reason to assume something so rash. i really am sorry. will you forgive me?" she started to tear up again."please don't cry love, of course i forgive you. and you had your reasons for assuming the worst. i'm in love with you and not being able to be with you would kill me a little on the inside every day." she smiled.Then she picked her self up and kissed every bruise on my face and on my chest then my wrist and my knuckles. "there a little love to fix things" i smiled and said "it fixed things when i just saw your face" she hugged me gently and said " me too" we fell asleep together with our hands intertwined, her head lightly resting on my chest and my head on her head. The sound of her voice mnade it all better immediatly and know i really will do what i have been scared to do all year. I will make her my one and only officially. She'll be my wife.