Chapter 7

The next day dragged on i got most of my assignments done and actually did my own French assignment. I went out and did the grocery shopping and bought myself some beef and broccoli with sprite for lunch and then i read a book. At precisely 3 o'clock Sam came bursting through the door screaming into her phone "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN YOU MOTHERFUCKING DOUCHE BAG!" i ran into the living room and Sam was sitting on the couch with her head buried into her knees and she was crying. I rarely see Sam cry she's so tough, matter of fact i never see any of them cry. I sat down next to her and asked " Hey what's wrong?" while wrapping her into my arms. She looked up at me with blood shot eyes and was able to stutter the words " He-ee ch-eeaattttedd oonn me-e" with a loud sob. That fucker i'll have a talk with that asshole. I rubbed her back and lifted her chin up with my index finger and said " Pick your head up princess your tiara is falling" she looked slightly amused by what i said and then she started crying again."It hurts so bad, Jul i feel like my heart is literally broken" i wiped her tears away and made her face me.

"honey there's nothing you can do but try and numb the pain." she looked up at me with wide eyes and shook her head rapidly "Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it." Her words were a blow to the chest and while i sat there rocking her a wiping her overlow of tears i really didn't know what to do or what to say. I don't want to interfere with her relationship then again i never liked Alex anyway so i was secretly happy that her relationship with him was over but on top of that i was heartbroken for my friend i can feel the pain so i can't imagine what she's felling right now. We sat like that for what felt like at least an hour she finally stood up and said "i'm gonna go take a shower." i nodded and she walked away. I sat and stared at the wall for a little bit and then got up and made her and myself some sweet tea. it's a good thing i bought a lot of comfort food today. Ice cream and potato chips should try and make her feel better.

Someone burst through the door and before i knew it i heard Sophia's loud voice from the kitchen saying " THAT COCK-SUCKING MOTHERFUCKER IS GOING TO FUCKING PAY!" she burst into the kitchen wearing the same thing she did last night with extremely messy hair,revealing what she did. She looked at me and smiled then continued raging "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD JULIE THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM I'LL KICK HIM THE NUTS SO HARD HE WON'T BE ABLE TO GET HARD EVER AGAIN! I TOLD YOU HE WAS BAD THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM DIDN'T I? I TOLD SAM OVER AND OVER HE'S BAD NEWS AND SHE KEPT HANGING OUT WITH THAT SLEAZY FUCKED UP POT HEAD OF A PERSON!UGHHH IS SHE EVER GOING TO LISTEN TO US? HE SHOULD'VE FUCKED OFF AFTER THE FIRST TIME" i was wide eyed after hearing her say that and what first time? " Sophia sit down here's some tea and tell me everything. How did you find out about the break up? Why were you at Elliott's so long? what first time? and last of all why didn't you tell me Elliott and Matt are fucking brothers i mean for fucks sake why do i always find out about things last if i'm part of these things i'm your best friend you have to tell me thing like these!" i almost smiled remembering the alleged proposal but kept my serious face on. She took a deep breath and began to speak quitely and slowly began to speak " Julie i have my reasons and i'll tell you everything starting from the first question. I was at Elliotts when i found out. Matt called Elliott and told him because they are all friends and believe me he was furious Julie i never saw him so mad in the 10 years i've known him. He told me and i raced out of there and began to drive to do what a friend does in times like these. I stayed at Elliott's until now because i wanted to Julie i don't know why you need an explanation for that. If i'm dating someone and they allow me to stay at there house i should be allowed to. I've wanted to spend more time with him beacsue i'm leaving for Christams break back to Pennsylvania. And yea yea i know he's from the same community as i was in. But he's going to France for 3 weeks for some physics convention and it's really difficult to get in there so i had to let him go i can't deprive him of those things. And lastly i didn't tell you because i though you would react in an un-pleasant way. Now it might seem odd but that's why i didn't tell you. Believe me when i found out i almost jumped out of my shoes but that was a long time ago. i found out when we were in the 10th grade and Elliott never had anyone around him so that's why we hung out so much. Julie I'm sorry for keeping secrets from you and at least you know everything now."

Sam came out of the shower just In time to see us hugging and joined into our group hug. "oh and Julie congratulations!!! on your kiss!" said Sophia and Sam's mouth dropped open. I blushed and said "guys it was just a kiss I don't have another date with him" Sophia and Sam looked at each other and smirked. Sam spoke first "on a better note, it's Christmas soon so what do u guys want?" we went into a deep and heated discussion about what we truly wanted and what we didn't want and I ended up knowing the perfect gifts. By the time we finished laughing and talking it was already 7 o'clock and Sophia wanted to head over to Elliott's house to "cuddle" before he leaves. this girl is having way too much fun while Sam and I are being left hanging. Sam and I watched the first Saw movie and then ate some Rocky Road Ice cream while debating what to get for Sophia. She probably has everything she needs. Sam decided on a gift card to Bath and body works and I settled for a gift card to Victoria's Secret judging by those lacy panties she likes getting her undergarments there and Elliott probably likes it too. Sam and I talked more about Alex and ended up just talking a lot of shit about him she got over him by 9 o'clock. At around 10 Sam stood up and said " well babe thanks for the support I should go sleep on it good night" she gave me a hug and left. when I came into my room I noticed a note on my desk with Sophia's handwriting on it. I carefully studied and the note and began to read it "Hey Jul I know your date was amazing Matt called El and talked non stop about you! how cute! here's his number. I hope it'll work out for u guys! good night baby." I slipped into bed and fell asleep thinking "me too Sophia me too"