Chapter 38

Julie's POV

As we walked into the apartment we saw Elliott and Sophia pulling away from a kiss. I was so incredibly happy for them because they have gone through hell. Elliott's accident with me, the trip he took, Sophia finding out she can't get pregnant, the car accident, they were all just horrible to go through and yet they made it through and are as strong as they ever were.

I cleared my throat "so guys what's the plan?" I was wondering how this would happen when they've been in different places. Elliott hadn't even slept in his apartment and Remington is with Sam and Joseph.

Sophia looked at Elliott and smiled then back at us. she squeezed his hand and proceeded to talk "so guys, before the whole accident happened I was supposed to move in with Elliott because, well because I want to and I love him. anyway we actually want to move in this week." she looked giddy but excited too.

Sam started laughing "ahh you whore you just want more sex!"

Sophia's jaw dropped and her and Elliott turned all red as all of us started laughing in unison.

"No! well ya that too, but mainly because we set the date for the wedding on January 14th. and I want to be with him"

She looked up at him and smiled, he smiled down and kissed her.

It surprised me that Joseph was the one that spoke up "aw mate c'mon. she's moving to your flat this week"

Elliott laughed against Sophia's lips. when they pulled away Sophia turned to us and spoke with a poker face "anyway I'm going to start packing up my shit tomorrow"

"Wait how is this going to work?" Matt said "Elliott's car is still in the garage getting repaired..."

Elliott looked down and frowned. Sophia frowned and put her hand on his arm.

"I still have a car" Sophia said.

"And Matt I want to be home today. you're a slob beyond maniacal proportions. drive me"

"It's settled Matt" Sophia said.

"I don't think Elliott is ready to live with you yet. did you see how much he hates the smell of pizza? crazy" Matt said

Sophia scrunched her eyebrows and made a face "wha..what? yes of course I know. what the hell are you saying?"

She started to look pissed and Elliott looked annoyed.

"I'm saying that moving in is too early for your relationship. I mean you just turned 24." he said

Elliott spoke up this time and he looked a little more upset "what are you trying to say? all you want to believe is that I'm going to stay celibate for the rest of my life but married to someone living in a different household that I? screw your fucking head on for once"

"Celibate? what? whatever. I'm saying is that maybe you should move In after you get married and have kids...." the look on his face showed that he realized he chose the wrong set of words.

Sophia let go of Elliott's hand and her eyes started to fill up with tears. her hands started to twitch and her bottom lip trembled a little.

"Sophia..i..." But before Matt could finish saying his thoughts she lashed out on him.

"WHY? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TRY AND RUIN THINGS FOR ME? I TRY AND TRY TO GET BACK ON MY FEET EVERY TIME SOMETHING HAPPENS! YOU ALWAYS FIND FUCKING EXCUSES TO NEVER LET US BE! DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" she started hysterically crying and ran into her room.

I ran over there to see what she was doing but she locked the door.

Elliott was standing completely still looking at Matt with a completely disgusted look on his face.