Chapter 34

Julie's POV

It's January 14. The day that Sophia and Elliott started dating 10 years ago.

Wow it must be a special day for them.

Sophia is sleeping in her room and knows absolutely nothing l the fact that she will be engaged later today.

Well hopefully she'll be engaged. I know that Sophia would have married Elliott a long time ago if she could. So hopefully she'll say yes and make everyone else's day easier.

I was sitting on the couch on my laptop making sure all of our orders would be arriving on time and Sophia wouldn't stumble upon them.

Sam walked into the living room wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts.

"So what's up? Is everything still on"?" She asked as she made her way to the kitchen.

I nodded "ya well Sophia is still sleeping. And Elliott is freaking out but in the end he's going to be happy he asked"

She smiled and shook her head "she'll say yes and then they'll have sex. End of story"

I laughed as there was a knock on the door

Sam groaned and went into her room. Gee thanks for opening the door I owe ya one.

I opened the door and Matt was leaning against the wall with a tuxedo in his hand.

"Good morning" he smiled and walked towards me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning" I smiled

"How's Elliott? And the reservations? And the d.."

Matt cut me off by laughing

"everything's fine. Well no not everything. It's Elliott he's freaking out"

I looked at him in shock "what do you mean he's freaking out?!"

Matt looked sideways "well he's freaking out I don't know. Like he's all over the place. He can't find a place to sit for two seconds"

"Tell him to calm the fuck down from me. How about the ring? Is it good?"

He nodded "listen Jules. Wake her up sooner or later it's almost 12 and our reservations are for 6:30 so we should be outta here by 5:45"

I nodded "okay you got it man"

He smiled and quickly walked away. What no kiss?

I walked into the living room and Sophia was already on the couch drinking some tea

"Good morning sleepy head" I smiled and said

She rolled her eyes "morning"

I frowned. That's usually not like her.

"Is everything okay Sophia?" I sat down next to her

She sighed "ya. Just tired" I nodded and smiled

"Soooo. We have plans today" I said nonchalantly

She looked at me and arched her brow "what plans?"

"Well. We all wanted to celebrate your 10 years with Elliott all together." I said

She looked surprised "and he agreed to this?"

I nodded "okay then. What should I wear?"

I smiled "something elegant and pretty. We have to be out of here by 5:45"

She nodded "and who will be driving us?"

"Matt"

She frowned "why can't Elliott drive me?"