Chapter 50

Sophia's POV

Everyone probably hates me right now. I blew off my parents, brothers and sister. I screamed at Julie, told Sam her baby will probably be ugly, and most importantly I was so incredibly rude to my own fiancé. He walked out on me and I have to fix this.

it's been 2 weeks since my boo bear left me and everyday I felt worse and worse. I didn't know what to tell him. In reality I have nothing else to say other than i'm so incredibly sorry and I just want him back. I want to cuddle up with him at night after a long day of work, and yes I went back to work immediately. I want to tell him how much I really do love him and appreciate him for what he does everyday.

I found out he was with Matt for 2 weeks, wow he must've really been mad at me. After work I drove to Matt's apartment and with my luck it started to rain cats and dogs. I rang the door bell and Elliott opened the door.

He started me up and down and said "what are you doing here?" I think my heart broke in half at the tone of his voice. "what do you think doing here?"

He sighed "I'm busy, bye" He was about to close the door on me when I saw Julie sitting on his couch wearing fucking micro shorts and a tank top, she looked at me and smirked then pointed to Elliott and made a blowjob sexual innuendo. 

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes "I..." I immediately turned around and ran down the hallway and didn't look back. I got into my car and started bawling my eyes out. He cheated on me? with my best friend?

I cried my way all the way down to the park where he proposed to me. I sat on the cold wet bench and pulled my legs up to my chest and started crying. How could he do this to me? He did this while wearing a wrist band I gave him and me wearing an engagement ring from him.

I think I sat and cried for about 15 minutes when I heard someone call my name from afar. I looked up to see Elliott running towards me, soaking wet. "what are you doing here? it's pouring, go home" He panted as he came up to me.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed up at him. He was taken aback "what happened?"

I stood  up and cried "WHAT HAPPENED?! I DROVE ALL THE WAY TO WHERE YOU WERE STAYING TO APOLIGIZE FOR WHAT IV'E SAID BECAUSE I MISSED YOU AND I JUST WANTED YOU BACK HOMW WITH ME. YOU COMPLETELY BLEW ME OFF AND THEN I SEE MY SUPPOSED BEST FRIEND DRESSED AS A FUCKING HOOKER WAITING FOR YOU SMIRKING AT ME WHILE POINTING AT YOU! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I SAW THAT!"  I cried out the last part with both of my hands over my heart and turned around to leave.

"Sophia wait!" I heard his jog back towards me and I abruptly turned around "how could you? I've stuck with you for over 10 years and never gave you a reason not to trust me. I helped you, I loved you, and I trusted you" I wiped my now wet face with the back of my hand "seeing that hurt me more than anything else in the world"

I turned around and kept walking back to my car "Sophia wait! Please it's really not what you think"

I turned around and looked at him "It's not what I think? what could it have possibly been then? Huh? I saw what I saw and nothing will change that. you blew me off when I wanted to apologize for being a bitch and I will never forget that. never"

"Sophia please just hear me out, I want to tell you the story and if you don't believe me i'll call everything off if that's what you really want" he begged. "Fine, You have 10 minutes"

he took me by the hand and sat me down on a swing from a tree with him. "Julie started talking to me a lot when I was really depressed about everything. I just wanted you back so badly, you have no idea how much I missed you being affectionate with me. it was a month and a half and I honestly felt like I  could never get you back to me. Julie...she was hurt by the fact that you were rude to her and her being well her started to come on to me little by little. she started to dress more and more inappropriately and act like you in a way and one day I told her that what she was doing was unacceptable and she needed to stop. That was the day she told me that she really liked me and she thought she could make it work between her and I. I told her to piss off because a true friend would never come on to her soon-to-be-husband. She's been coming over every single day for a week and a half to try and get to me to do something with her, you just caught her on one of those days. I was just about to tell her to leave when you came and I honestly panicked. I kicked her out as soon as you left and sped down here because somehow I knew you'd be here. She was taking advantage of the fact that I was vulnerable and hurt by you, but nothing ever happened, and nothing was supposed to happen. I can promise you that"

I looked at him and gulped, his hand was holding mine and to feel his warm and electrifying touch made me weak under his gaze. "I...I don't know what to say" He put his hand on my cheek and stared at me as if he was pouring his soul into mine "I love you, I still love you and everything I said to you was out of anger. I loved you then, I love you now, and i'll love you in 30 years. no matter what you say or do to me will change that"

I looked down and started to cry, the good thing about rain is that you can't really tell when someone is crying. I looked up at him and put my hand on his neck "i'm so sorry I didn't believe you. i'm sorry I was a pain in the ass and that I couldn't give you what you wanted. I love you, i'm in love with you"

He stood up and pulled me up with him. We pressed our foreheads together and I leaned in and kissed him. oh how I've missed these lips and him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. This is the longest we've ever fought and it feels good to pour out all my love, anger, and passion out into this kiss.

when we pulled away El smiled and kissed my nose. this was the first night I slept as a whole