Chapter 42

2 weeks later

Julie's POV

"Sophia please! you haven't gone out in 2 weeks. he's going to be back tomorrow"

"Julie! I don't want to go anywhere"

"Sophia! it's the freaking spa! get your nails done. Get a massage and your eyebrows waxed. I want to have fun with you"

"Ugh"

"You're going and thats final. meet me there in an hour. I know you're going to come"

"Fine!"

I smiled and hung up the phone.

The poor girl hasn't been sleeping right and only goes to work and then comes home and cries.

She hasn't been right ever since Elliott left. he's supposed to come back tomorrow, I mean that's what Sophia thinks.

I Of course devised a perfect plan. he's coming back today!

Right after she comes home from the spa he's going to show up at her front door, conveniently after she's all beautified.

Yea this was all thought out!

I came to the spa and of course she showed up.

Her hair was messy and obviously not brushed. she had bags under her eyes from sleep deprivation. she just looked worn out and sickly.

She sat next to me and put her hands up for her manicure.

"I can't believe I'm here" she muttered

"Trust me, you'll thank me for this"

She rolled her eyes "I can't believe he's finally coming back tomorrow Julie! I can't sleep at night anymore"

"He'll be back sooner than you think. trust me"

She gave a weird look and continued to tell the lady she wanted a red gel manicure.

"Listen I want you I come home and get dressed up all pretty. put on a pretty dress and some nice shoes and do your makeup and hair. we're going out. Sam booked us a table at a restaurant"

She breathed "guys! really?"

"Yes. and be ready to go by 7. we'll be outside"

"But it's supposed to rain really badly later"

"So what? it's rain water not sulfuric acid"

She laughed "that was something Elliott would say"

When she said his name her eyes lit up and she smiled to herself.

After we finished our 2 and a half hour spa treatment she looked a lot better.

Her manicure looked stunning and she looked more relaxed.

I dropped her off at her apartment right before it started to pour "remember 7!" I yelled

She nodded and ran into her building before it started to rain cats and dogs.

I smiled to myself, oh honey you really don't know what's coming...

Sophia's POV

I looked out the window while it poured and thought to myself "wow I would hate to be out there right now"

I did my hair and curled it in place. I put on a white dress with long sleeves and lace cut outs in the back. it flared out and looked cute

I put a bit of eyeliner on and some mascara with red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled "wow this is probably the best I've looked in 2 weeks"