Chapter 52

Sophia's POV

we started to drive out to the outskirts of Boston where the scenery started to become more green instead of city-like. Elliott started to pull into this drive way which led to an old colonial mansion that was overgrown and in the back had its own private rocky beach with a dock and jet skis.

I turned around to him "El? what is this? Whose house is this?" He smiled and unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, he jogged over to the other side and took my hand as I got out of the car. He didn't say anything as he led me up the stairs to the front of the house. He lifted me up bridal style and opened the door as we crossed the threshold "Ours"

He carried me into the interior of the house and put me down. I turned around and gaped "Ours? This house? You bought it?" He nodded and looked proud of himself "It's been on the market for a while and I got it for about $3.5 mil. It was a steal and it's very you"

My hands flew up to my mouth "ELLIOTT! $3.5 million dollars is not me! I didn't even get to pay for this house! how did you afford it?! this is insane, it's so beautiful" I admired the surroundings as I stood with him in the middle of the foyer with a gigantic crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling with a beautiful spiral staircase leading up to the second floor. This place was like a huge mansion and I felt like I didn't deserve it. He took my hands and looked at me in the eyes "Baby, the money for this place was honestly nothing to me. I have a huge income, a lot of money left over from my mother's will, I received so much money for my article that was published, I'm working on my book which I will receive a lot of money for, I'm going to be featured on a science channel and I will be interviewed which I will receive more money for. You should not have to worry about the money for this place. It's 8,600 square feet "

I frowned "but, it's just you and me and then there's Rem" He kissed me and rubbed my back "baby do you like it?" I shot my head up "OF COURSE! it's absolutely gorgeous and I haven't even seen the rest of the house" He smiled and chuckled "then it's all yours"

I smiled and hugged him "You're the best hubby I could ever ask for" He smiled and took my hand "C'mon let your hubby give you a tour of your brand new house" He led me to the kitchen which was absolutely huge with dark floors and cabinets and a liquor cellar that had its own space in the house underneath the kitchen. The kitchen had brand new granite countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances. There was an island an double ovens with a screen door that led to a porch that overlooked the beach. There was a separate area for a dining table with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The living room had beautiful paintings of sunsets and a huge brick fireplace with a large couch on top of a fancy carpet. All the floors were beautiful dark hardwood with not a single speck of dust. He took my hand up the stairs where there were 7 separate bedrooms with their own full bathrooms and walk-in closets. There was another gorgeous staircase that led to a hallway overlooking the whole house and 2 French doors.

Elliott looked at me and smiled "and this is our room..." he pushed open the doors and we walked into a gorgeous master bathroom with beautiful windows and a magnificent chandelier. There was a couch and a gorgeous brick fireplace with a beautiful painting hanging over it. There was a door leading to a huge his/her closet and then a pair of glass doors leading to a bathroom the size of my parent's bedroom back home. There was a gigantic soaker tub that could fit 6 of me and a stand up shower. there were double vanities with marble counter tops and large mirrors. The bathroom had a huge window that over looked the ocean and the falling leaves with the mountains in the distance.

Elliott was sitting on the bed when I came out of the bathroom "there's an office off the dining room where I can work on my book and research, and the attic is kinda another surprise for you" I smiled and laughed "I don't think I can take any more surprises"

He laughed and took my hand and we walked out into the hallway to a door which had an entire staircase to itself. He opened another set of double doors to a completely finished attic with huge bookshelves and scrapbooks. There was a huge telescope propped up facing the window and large fluffy chairs. There were a few stairs that led out on top of the roof where there were rows upon rows of  flowers planted.

We came back down to our room and sat down on the bed "The basement is empty for now other than the room for the Jacuzzi and pool" he muttered. I put a finger under his chin "El what's wrong?"

He looked at me and shook his head "Nothing, I was just worried you wouldn't like it. we can do whatever you want to the house" I snorted "Are you kidding? This place is absolutely perfect for me, I love it! I don't want to touch it at all!" He looked up at me and there was a glimmer of hope in his eyes "You sure you like it?" I nodded enthusiastically and kissed him.

"you know what this place really needs?" I murmured against his lips. "What?" I smiled and kissed him again "A christening" I said. He laughed and kissed me again "You're crazy, but I dig it"

I smiled and pushed off his tux jacket after kicking off my heels. I loosened his tie while kissing him and pulling it off and undoing his belt buckle. I took off his dress shirt and kissed his neck. I turned around and pointed to the ribbon corset at the back of my dress. I felt his hands slide over to my back and started to pull away at the ribbon and make my dress looser and looser.

When I finally slipped out of my dress I let it fall to the floor and I revealed a very sexy bra with undies and my stockings. "Finally i'm out of that thing, I felt like I couldn't breath anymore" I straddled his lap and kissed him while fisting handfuls of his hair in my hands. He trailed his hands up my back and unhooked my bra while kissing my neck and going down to my chest.

he laid me down underneath him and kissed me like I was never kissed before. He took off his pants and shoes while I slipped off my underwear and one of my stockings. I could feel him inside me and he felt absolutely amazing. he trailed his fingers over my leg that still had a stocking on it and kissed stomach and trailed up to my neck.

When we were both done and laying next to each other I started clapping "There, the place is now just like home" He started laughing and pulled me closer to him and kissed my hair. "You know you just had sex with your mother's veil still on right?"

I touched my hair and there to my surprise was the heirloom that's been passed on from daughter to daughter in my family for over 100 years. My jaw dropped as I took it off and turned it around in my hands "this is so old, it's not even funny. and I just had sex while wearing it. God forgive me"

Elliott started laughing "well It was super sexy having sex with you while you wearing one stocking and a veil." he laughed. "You be quite! It was a first with this on" I showed my left hand with the rings on and smiled. He picked up his hand and showed off his wedding band "Same for me"

He kissed me and stroked my hair "We still have that plane to catch at 5 am. There are some clothes for you in the closet. You can hang up the dress. I have some sneakers for you. All off our bags are in my car. All of the stuff from the apartment will be in here the day we come back" he said as he stood up while putting his pants and shirt back on.

"wow you've got this all planned out haven't you?" he shrugged "Meh, i'm a well organized man. I'll be waiting for you downstairs." He kissed my cheek and quickly left.

I hung up my wedding dress and put away my veil and garter along with shoes and lingerie. I put on the bra and sweater with jeans and converse that was set out for me. I quickly made up the bed to look like no one had already had sex in it.

I left and walked downstairs to see Elliott leaning against the car "you ready babe?" I nodded and kissed him. So this is the beginning of our amazing life together.

There is a sequel to the story. It is called "Married to the Professor" the first chapter will be up shortly.