Chapter 4

Walking into Alex's beat up old Toyota was nothing like Sophia's luxury Mercedes but I can't complain he did offer to drive me. When Sam proudly showed me off he smirked and headed into the car. I sat in the back while Alex and Sam talked about some band I've never heard of. Alex looked at me through the rear view mirror and said "How are you doing there little lady? Cold?" he smirked "No I'm not cold, and stop calling me little lady because in these shoes I happen to be taller than your ass. so watch your fucking mouth" Sam perked up and said "okay guys stop we are going to have fun and get drunk!" wait get drunk.... "how are you going to get drunk if Alex is driving and you won't be able to drive drunk either?" she furrowed her perfectly plucked brow and replied with "Your not going to drive us?" "No, I was gonna check the party out and if I didn't like it I would call Sophia to pick me up and I could help her take care of Elliott." Alex jolted with the sound of his name and scoffed muttering "What a fucking pussy"

Honestly I can agree with that, I actually know nothing about him other than the fact that he wears sweater vests with ties and khakis everyday and his hair is perfectly styled. I don't even know what he's majoring in..... Maybe I should talk with Sam and Sophia one on one more I mean I do live with them and they do so much for me. "Yea well how do I know your not a fucking pussy either? I mean all you do is drink and smoke pot that's pretty pussy like" he rolled his eyes and smirked keeping his eyes on the road with his hands clutching the steering wheel very tightly since the mention of Elliott's name. When we arrived at the party I instantly felt nauseated, the smell was completely disgusting and there were half naked girls in every corner either already passed out it making our with some douche bag. I did think about calling Sophia but I decided to stay and see if Matt was there and ask him about our alleged date I agreed to. After about an hour of wandering around aimlessly and denying alcohol at least 20 times I got tired of the smell and stepped outside for some fresh winter air. As I was reaching into my purse I bumped into a guy.....Matt

"Sorry" he smirked "um no I'm sorry I should have been more careful" I gave him a small smile. "what are you doing out here all alone Julie?" "I'm actually going to call my friend to pick me up this party is boring and I don't drink or do drugs sooo" he raised a brow and said " anything else you were doing?" I looked down and then said "yea actually I was looking for you because you asked me out and I don't know where or when" he laughed "obviously I was going to tell you. I was going to tell you in French because I didn't expect to find you here." I looked away and said "well I should probably call my friend she'll be worried about me anyway." "Sophia will be okay without you Julie,let me drive you" "oh no it's okay really" he raised his brows and said "follow me" I knew I had no choice I didn't want to bother Sophia and Sam was already drunk out of her mind.

As we walked towards his car he kept staring at me once in awhile he would smile.When we walked towards his car my jaw dropped it was a sleek black Audi R8. How does he afford rent,tuition,and this hot car? He opened the door for me as i stepped into the passenger side of the car. When he started the car he looked over to me and said "where to?" " Brown road off the corner of 5th street." he smiled and started to drive. It was mostly a calm drive exluding his random questions such as "what's your favorite question?" or "what's my favorite type of music" or my favorite "What's your favorite scent?" his ridiculous questions lasted us for about the whole car ride. When he pulled over to the front of our building he grabbed my wrist forcing me to stay still. "Tomorrow is our date i'm leaving for Melbourne next week. I'll some and pick you up,borrow something a little more modest tomorrow.I never knew Sophia owned something like this,but i'm sure it looks better on you than it does on her. Wear something pretty which i'm sure won't be hard for you considering the fact that you always look stunning." i stared at him and then smiled " It's not Sophia's it's Sam's" and then i left with as much style i could muster.

When i walked into thew apartment Sam and Sophia were sitting eating pizza. Sam and Sophia shot up from the table once they saw me. Sam ran towards me and screamed "Where have you been? i was looking for you and then the party got boring so i left assuming you left with someone else" Sophia joined in and screamed out " don't you ever do that to me ever again Julie! i was so worried! i told you to call me to pick you up! God even if you were going with someone else you should've called to tell me you were fuckin....." she smiled and then said " You left with Matt didn't you?" Sam smiled at Sophia and they just strolled back to the table without saying anything else with huge smiles plastering their faces. I sat down on a chair and grabbed a slice of pizza. Wow i barely at anything tofay i'm so hungry. Clearly Sam couldn't take any more of the silence and she said" So what did he do? What did he say? Did he look good?was he nice?" "He drove me home,he asked me random questions and then gave me details aboutour date tomorrow, yes he looked good, and yes he was very nice." Sam shot up her eyebrows "DATE? U HAVE A DATE WITH MATT?HAHAH,WOW GOOD LUCK WITH THAT HE IS WEIRD" Sophia looked over at her and frowned then back at me " Wear something longer tomorrow honey" i smiled " that's what he said!" she smiled and cleaned up her area then gave us big hugs " I'm going to bed i was taking care of Elliott since 7 in the morning i'm exhausted. Good night girls" she gave us each a hug and pecks on the cheeck and she headed into her room.

"She's so prude and annoying yet i love her." said Sam, i shook my head then took the dress off and threw it at her " This thing was itchy as fuck i'm never wearing this ever again" she laughed and patted a seat next to her on the couch and said "girl talk, i knew something was up since you first met him." she paused and then resumed talking " i didn't believe Sophia at first because you claimed relationships but you know Sophia she's so stubborn and she talked Matt into asking you out because she knew he liked you just as much as you apparently like him. Now tell me everything i don't know anything about this Matt character and Sophia claims he is not as cute as Elliott because she's head over heels with that kid. And honestly he's the same way with her. So tell me about him Matt because i sincerely doubt that Elliott is more attractive than him." i sighed and sat down next to her.

Our conversation lasted up until 1 in the morning. It was nice opening up to her we haven't talked much in a while. Sam stood up and said "i hope you guys will click and you know how i mean. I should go call Alex and make sure he's not hooking up with anyone. goodnight babe" and she left. I stood up from the couch and wandered into my room, pausing in front of Sophia's room I opened the door and she was snoring slightly with a small smile on her face. I waddled to her bed side and right when i was about to whisper something her eyes darted open. " Julie are you okay? did something happen? what time is it?" " everything is okay Soph, i just wanted to say thank you for what i now know you did" she smiled an understanding yet adorably sleepy smile and nodded then automatically drifted off into a deep slumber leaving me staring at her and the countless pictures she has of Elliott and her.