Chapter 11

Back to Julie's POV

I woke up around 7:00 in the morning and didn't understand where i was or in whose bedroom i was in. UH OH. I noticed the picture on the table of Sophia and Elliott and then remembered last night's fiasco. I could still feel my cheek stinging from Alex's slap across my face. I hadn't noticed what Elliott's room really looked like last night until now.The sun was beaming from his large windows and his room was painted a very light green color. There were a lot of books and when I say a lot i mean it. There was literally a pathway to his desk and bed that's it. Everything else is papers and books. Sophia probably goes crazy when she sees this. His desk was all covered in papers and little manuals other than that there was a little lamp and what looked like a brand new Mac laptop.

I stepped out into the hall remembering i was wearing Sophia's clothes so i pulled down the pants to prevent any embarrassing camel toes. Elliott was sitting on the couch in last nights pj's drinking a cup of coffee and writing something on his...second Mac. Christ this family looks like they have a good amount of money up their sleeve. I walked over to the couch and he looked up smiling. His glasses were a bit crooked and his hair...was insanely messy and sticking up all over the place.His cheek was already black and blue and I could see the faint blue mark just under his eye. I smiled and asked if i could sit down he scooted over and allowed me to sit.

"How's your cheek?" i asked after some uncomfortable silence and just his typing. he looked up and said "Good, how's yours?" i looked down and then said 'It's alright. I'm happy about what you did to him. good for you. you were finally able to take all that shit he did to you and Sophia out on him already." he cocked his head to right and spoke "I didn't do it because of the past Julie, i did it because he did what he did to you. no man should ever lay a hand on a woman regardless the situation. What happened in the past happened and i was in on it too. I payed my debt in life or that's what i would like to think. he still didn't learn his lesson julie, trust me he's so stubborn. literally a pighead." i gaped at him "Oh um what was the debt" he frowned and said "i lost the trust i established with many people even Sophia, when i found out that Alex had tried to take advantage of her and he wanted to do more i couldn't take it. so naturally i told him to eff off and i tried to rebuild my relationship with Sophia again. But i couldn't because she was friends with some douche but i always stood in the side lines until she understood." i didn't understand what he meant "understood what?" he smiled a small shy smile "understood that she should be with me because i stook around for her and she knew that. she understood that not only should she be with me she wanted to at the same time." he smiled and proceeded to talk "we would literally do everything together in 9th grade we would do our homework together. I would obviously help her with math and science because that's not her strong suit. don't tell her i said that. and she would help me with history and reading. It was great until the accident. 10th grade was hell we disconnected and barely spoke mainly because she was scared of me but i still loved her and i might have been and still am in love with her. by the end of 10th grade all my bullshit was over with Alex and the rest of his assholes so we reached out to each other eventually and started dating until now." he smiled at the last word. 'You're in love with her?" he looked down and then back up with all seriousness on his face "yea i am" i smiled and sat back knowing she probably is too.

"tell me more about you,you're more interesting than i thought" he raised a brow and looked at his watch "shouldn't you..." i cut him off by saying "yea yea classes. i did all the assignments plus you are a bit more interesting than French so tell me what are you studying now?" he smiled and said "before i tell you my entire life story, would you like some coffee?" i nodded and he left into the kitchen and came back with a nice hot cup of coffee and some waffles and bacon. He set the plate down on the cleared area of the coffee table and said "Here eat while i talk i still kinda feel bad about last night so here's my sorta apology' i smiled and said "You don't need any kind of apology it wasn't your fault" he sighed and sat down next to me and began talking.