Chapter 15

Sophia's POV

When i woke up i was still snuggled in with Elliott he looks so peaceful when he sleeps even when his face isn't in the best shape right now. He was lightly snoring when i came out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Um ew i look disgusting i probably scared Elliott last night when he saw me. My hair is all matted and all over the place, i smell like sadness and last nights perfume and shower, my makeup is all smeared under my eyes and my shirt is wrinkled beyond normality. I decided to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I applied a little more mascara and some vanilla scented body lotion and spray. Okay this looks better, much better. I walked out into the room feeling bad that i feel fresh and great while Elliott probably feels like crap right now. He was still sleeping when i reached his bed, i kissed him on the cheek and sat down in the arm chair next to the bed and took out my phone. I texted my parents telling them the circumstances and that i am in Boston once again. I also decided to text his parents and Matt thinking that they should know that Elliott is in the hospital and i'm with him. I texted Julie telling her i think that Matt should be here in a day or two. Then i decided to play my daily round of Tetris waiting for Julie and Sam to stop by.

At around 8:30 Julie and Sam walked into the room while i was playing. they both brought bagels and coffee and they ran up to me giving me both tight hugs. Julie and Sam both sat down on the arms of the chair and started talking to me about random things clearly trying to stay away from everything that's going on right now. Then i subtely brought up Joseph and i started to describe him and making sure Sam hears me out. He has blue/green eyes with very dark brown hair and a light dusting of freckles across his nose. She sounded actually interested in him and said "Huh he's actually cute" i nodded and so did Julie. Julie said "Yea he sounds really cute and nice." we started laughing together until a deeper voice trying to sound high pitched said "i know right? let's talk about Robert Pattinson or something, while like Elliott is laying in bed barely moving like" he twirled a strand of hair between his fingers and smirked.

Julie shot him a look and said "Robert Pattinson is ugly" and Elliott started nodding and pointing to her dramatically. i laughed and said "Hey! i had a crush on him since i was like 12" Elliott turned his head and looked at me with pursed lips and squinted eyes i laughed and corrected myself "celebrity crush" he nodded and said "better, but it's cool your actually laughing again it makes me happy to see you happy." Julie and Sam looked at each other smiling and i rushed over to his bed side giving him a proper kiss and he kissed back this time. We all started talking for another half an hour until Sam and Julie left to attend their final two classes since they missed most of them while they were here.

A nurse came into the room and boy was she fake. oh my god she had long platinum blond hair, With dark eyes, and an orange tan. Her nails were each painted a different color. And she was wearing heels, Literally they were black stiletto's she looked about 6 feet tall and she had a nasty look on her done up face. she looked at me and said "I have to check the patients vital signs, who are you?" she asked really rudely. I decided to reply just as rudely and maybe a little more for pizazz, "i'm his girlfriend, and this patient has a name, it's printed right there" i pointed to the chart hanging of the end of his bed. She scowled at me and said "well sweety you better leave the room because i don't want you to be scared of the needles i will be using and i have to check how his genitalia is doing" she spat. Bitch i have seen his genitalia plenty of times and i probably know how to use a needle better than you considering the fact that my nails aren't two fucking inches long. Elliott laughed a little probably knowing what i was thinking. Instead of saying what i was really thinking i said "okay, but make sure you don't touch him the wrong way because a lot will go down and YOU will be fired." i said as i brushed past her and when i was behind her i saw that Elliott was trying really hard not to laugh so i added to that, showing her the middle finger behind her back.