Chapter 51

Sophia's POV

It was September 14th, nonetheless the day of my wedding. Kathy pushed and pushed and I decided that a fall themed wedding wouldn't be too bad. She had found the perfect venue on the outskirts of Boston.

While I was wedding planning for 5 months in a row and pocketing a total of $50,00o for the wedding itself Elliott was looking at new homes for us. Our family consisted of Remington, him, and I. I was staring at myself in the mirror as my hair stylist was working on my hair and I was getting my makeup done.

Sam had picked out the raunchiest lingerie I have ever seen. Julie and I ended up getting into a huge fight and she hasn't spoken to me or apologized since June and to be perfectly honest, i'm okay with that. Sam walked in carrying her newborn daughter, Madison wearing a teeny tiny dress.

"oh my lord Sam! She's perfect! Can I hold her?" Sam smiled and handed her over to me "She never cries while she's with you, you crazy bat! you're baby sitting"

I smiled and took her in my arms while Sam went to go get my wedding dress unzipped from the bag it was hanging in. "babe, you are going to give your husband a heart attack, this dress is beautiful" she admired.

I fanned my eyes "Sam DO NOT make me cry! oh my god i'm gonna be married in 2 hours! I'm gonna be Mrs.Saunders!" my eyes started to tear up and my makeup stylist started to rant in the back how she doesn't get paid enough for this while reapplying my makeup.

I hugged Sam after putting baby Madison back in her stroller. Kathy wheeled herself in her wheelchair while wearing a scarf around her head and her beautiful baby pink bridesmaid dress. I had picked out alternating baby pink and lavender bridesmaids dresses. My sister was my maid of honor and Sam,Kathy, and some of my close cousins and nursing friends were all bridesmaids. In total I had 8 bridesmaids and there were 8 groomsmen.

"girlie stop all the tear shed! get into that wedding dress!" Kathy laughed while handing it over to me. I slipped off my sill robe and slipped the dress on. It was fastened in the back with silk ribbons and lace. It was overall a very elegant dress, I had wanted my wedding to be in the Catholic church because I myself was a very religious and traditional girl.

I stepped aside and everyone started to tear up, I had patted my now very blonde hair down and smiled at my reflection. My mother quickly slipped in and out her hands over her mouth "baby you look beautiful!" I hugged my mom and patted my under eyes with a hanker chief.

"Mommy! is he there? i'm freaking out!" I squealed. She took my hands in hers "baby, he's there and my my does he look handsome! I think he's freaking out just as much as you are if not more" she gushed.

"Moommm what if he bails out on me?!" I whined In her arms. She laughed and pulled me down on the plush couch with her "darling, the first day you brought him home with you I knew that he was a more of a long term thing. He would never do that to you! you know him better than anyone else! trust me, you'll walk out as a married woman today"

Kathy smiled and looked down at her watch "Gail! we have to go! is Brian ready?" my mom smiled and shouted "BRIAN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"

Sam laughed as I turned 400 different shades of red. My dad walked in and teared up when he saw me "dad! don't cry" he hugged me and rocked me back and forth "I just can't believe my little girl is getting married today, yesterday I was feeding you baby formula"

I hugged him and Kathy, my mom, and Sam all left to get ready for the wedding to start. "you ready pumpkin?" he smiled at me.

I nodded as he took me by the arm and led me out to the the church where the ceremony was being held. The music started playing and my dad pulled down my veil before he walked me down the isle.

Everyone was standing up as I smiled and held my bouquet of beautiful flowers in my hands. I saw Elliott standing at the alter looking absolutely amazing, the look on his face was very stoic and I could tell he was about to shit himself from the nerves.

When we reached the end of the isle my dad looked like he was about to burst out into tears as he gave me a hug, he was letting his baby girl go and I felt actually grown for the first time ever. I joined hands with El as the pastor started speaking.

We said our traditional vows and put rings on each other's fingers. At the end of the ceremony the pastor raised his arms and said "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" Elliott lifted my veil and kissed me tenderly but not too long. We pulled away and smiled at each other as everyone stood up and clapped for us "Ladies and Gentlemen I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Saunders"

We walked back down the isle hand in hand as everyone clapped and wolf whistled. When we left the Church our photographer probably took about 500 different pictures of us and the bridal party. When everybody started to calm down and get into the cocktail hour I turned to Elliott and gushed "WE'RE MARRIED! HUSBAND" He laughed and kissed my neck "Yes we are. wifey, I can't wait to see what you have underneath your dress" I laughed and smacked his chest lightly "perv" he winked at me "well then again I AM your husband so I can be as pervy as I want" I laughed and hugged him "You know you're tossing the garter right?" His eyebrows shot up and he smirked "Gladly"

I kissed his cheek "c'mon hubby, we'll be missed out in the reception hour" I took him by the hand and led him into the venue. Everyone greeted us with claps and cheers and then Elliott gave me away to my father for our father-daughter dance to "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder. My dad whispered to me how he's always going to be there for me married or not and that i'll always be his little girl no matter what.

Elliott and I had a really close-knit first dance because all I could keep my attention on was the look in his eyes. He looked so incredibly handsome in his tux and all I wanted to do was take it off slowly.

The tossing of my garter was probably the most embarrassing thing I ever had to endure. I didn't want to embarrass myself but Kathy and my mom insisted on it. I sat on the chair as El was pulled out and he bent down on one knee and before he lifted my dress he winked at me as I blushed several different shades.

He lifted my dress and duck his head underneath. I felt his warm breath on my thighs and I could feel him teasing me with his mouth. He slowly pulled down the garter on purpose, when he pulled it off with his teeth he tossed it to the side and with my luck, Matt was the one to catch it. He smiled and laughed then put it around his head and took a bunch of pictures with a sexy bedazzled garter around his head. He tossed it back to me after a few hours and I put it in a nag to take home with me after this long and agonizingly tiring night.

Sam was the one to catch my bouquet and she couldn't have been more happier about it. Feeding Elliot cake was the best part because I obviously "accidentally" smudged some icing on his cheek. I also "had" to lick it off of his face. My dad looked away and his entire face was red.

When it was time to go I noticed that all of the wedding gifts were gone. We were supposed to go to on our honeymoon tomorrow to Hawaii. AS we left everyone threw rice at us and hollered. I hugged everyone including my mom and dad, Kathy, Matt, Sam, Joseph, and even Christian congratulated me as his new daughter.

I got in the car with Elliott as we quietly drove away from everyone. When we were about 5 minutes away from all the crazy noise I turned to El and beamed at him. "El! I can't believe this! You're my husband!"

He turned to me and smiled "Well my dear and beautiful wife, I assure you that this indeed is real life and you should believe that i'm your incredibly sexy hubby." He took my hand and squeezed it. I smiled and laughed then leaned over and kissed his cheek "I love you my dear and incredibly sexy husband"

He smirked "good, you should. Also because I have a surprise for you" My eyes widened "a surprise?" he nodded and when we were at a red light he leaned over and kissed me the entire time we were stopped at the light.

"a surprise and I guarantee you will love this surprise" He smiled and kissed my hand.

"well I can't wait to see this surprise" I chirped.