Chapter 48

Sophia's POV

I woke up feeling very very hot. Elliott's arms were wrapped around my entire body and one of his legs was in between mine.

I struggled to get out of his grasp without waking him up but he just groaned and turned around.

I walked into the bathroom and French braided my hair and applied light makeup. I put on a pair of shorts over a pair of bikini bottoms with a pink tank top over a bikini top, his necklace, my ring (which I never took off anyway) and an anklet.

I walked into our kitchen and decided to let the poor guy sleep. he really needed this vacation, he works so hard at home and then wakes up early here, for me.

I decided to make him breakfast which consisted of his favorite waffles and berries with coffee. I remember cooking for about half an hour and listening to my music on my head phones.

I set his breakfast down on the island and really thought to myself "boy he must be real tired if he's not awake at 10:30"

I sat down on the couch and texted the girlies back home to see how Sam and my future dress up doll is doing. Julie is practically miserable because apparently she went out with Matt and he got bad and left her.

I'm going to kill someone when I get back to Boston in 6 days. I laid back on the couch and played games on my phone when I got bored after about five minutes.

I walked into the bedroom and looked at the unmade bed and my perfect soon to be husband sleeping like a cute little puppy. I walked over to him and sat at the edge of the bed and looked at him.

I brushed the hair out of his eyes and stroked his cheek. he looks so peaceful when he sleeps, it's adorable.

His phone kept buzzing and I silenced it for him and let him sleep. I pulled the blanket over his body a little more and kissed his nose lightly.

I left the room and plopped down on the couch. I honestly feel bored and lost without him.

I walked outside and decided to walk down the beach. something really shiny and big caught my eye as I walked down the shore.

I looked over and realized it was a conch shell. I remembered how Elliott would desperately try and look for one every time we went to the beach since we were kids.

I ran over to it and picked it up. it was muddy and covered in sand and probably had snails in there but I took it with me anyway.

I washed it and scraped out all the gross critters out of it and wrapped it in a tissue paper and set it behind the couch.

I checked my phone and sighed, it was 11:45 and still no sign of El.

I sat down on the couch and played a game on my phone as Elliot walked out of the bedroom looking dazed and confused wearing only boxers.

He ran a hand through his impossibly messy hair and his eyes were half open.

"And he emerges from the depths of the bedroom!" I smiled and laughed.

He smiled a little "I can't believe I slept until noon. were you okay on your own?"

I smiled and nodded "yeah. made you breakfast and had time to flirt with the hot manager"

His head snapped up and his eyes widened "you did WHAT?!"

I laughed "just making sure you were fully awake. I got you something"

He frowned as he sat down at his meal "how? and what is it?"

I smiled and took the shell over to him as he was eating. he carefully unwrapped it and when he saw the shell his eyes lit up.