Chapter 12

I sat down on the couch and Sam continued raging. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?HUH I WAS WORRIED SICK THAT THOSE ASSHOLES COULD'VE GOD FORBID TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND LEFT YOU SOMEWHERE. GOD YOU ARE SO STUPID." i looked up at her teary eyed and she blanched and said "I knew it. You were at Elliott's i told Sophia. You slept with him didn't you?" i shot up and yelled "No No it was nothing like that. Does Sophia think i slept with him?" she turned around and scowled at me "She sure as hell does Julie. Do you know how much she cried because she feels betrayed by the two people she trusts the most. You have to get things straight. where the fuck are you going to get a phone?" i reached into my bag and pulled out the cell phone Elliott gave me and showed it to her."How the fuck did you get an iphone so fast?Wait that prick gave it to you. CALL HER NOW!" i have never seen her so angry in my entire life. I copied Sophia's number off of Sam's phone and walked into my room calling her.

She didn't pick up after 10 tries. I called an 11th time and she picked up and sounded terrible.

"Hellooo who is thiss?" she sobbed the most gut wremching sob i have ever heard coming from her

"Hey Soph it's Julie i need to talk with you"

She started crying loud and in painful sharp cries

" i donnn't wanntt to talk to you. i hate youu. I hate both of you so much. I can't believe you did thiis to mee. i fucking hate you"

wow that really hurt. She started sobbing again

"please nothing happened i swear to go i know how much he means to you. i can tell you the story if you just lis..." She hung up on me and i couldn't help but cry too. because i've ruined my best friend's relationship when i just got to know the guy she has fallen so deeply in love with.

I walked out into the living room again and Sam was shouting into the reciever "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER? SHE DROOLED OVER YOU AND WHEN SHE FINALLY LEFT YOU DECIDED TO DO SOME NASTY BDSM SHIT TO MY FRIEND?!" "Sam what the fuck are you talking about? i don't do BDSM and i didn't cheat on Sophia.What the fuck?" it was Elliott " OH DON'T YOU GO PRETENDING THAT NOTHING HAPPENED YOU ASSHOLE I SAW THE MARKS ON HER FACE. YOU LIKE HITTING GIRLS NOW DON'T YOU? WELL YOU KNOW WHAT ELLIOTT I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOUR WHOLE GENTLEMAN FORTE WAS BULLSHIT AND SOPHIA WAS A DUMBASS AND SHE GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU! EVERYTHING YOU COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE, FUCK YOU BYE."

Sam turned around and saw me standing there shaking and she started talking and said "don't fucking play innocent over here now. cut the fucking crap i wan't to know what happened and i wan't to know now!" she demanded. i was so done no body was listening to us and i was done "YOU KNOW WHAT SAM IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW NOW THE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CALLED ELLIOTT AND TOLD HIM EVERYTHING THAT COULDN'T BE FUCKING FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. I TRIED TO GET YOU TO HEAR ME OUT BUT YOU FUCKING MADE ME CALL SOPHIA TO HERE HER CRYING?! FOR FUCKING REAL AND THEN YOU GO CALL ELLIOTT AND TELL HIM ALL THAT AND THE POOR KID COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BUSY ACCUSING HIM OF DISGUSTING THINGS AND CALLING HIM NAMES!" I panted after my rage and Sam turned white and just said "Sit down and tell me everything. no lies or so help me god Julie" "okay i'll tell you everything from start to finish and tell Elliott to come over now!" she nodded and texted him.

I told her everything and at the mention of Alex's name she looked incredibly upset. But when i told her that Elliott beat him to a pulp and broke his nose she said "bravo that kid isn't that big of a pussy as i thought" i told her everything and the conversations Elliott and i had yesterday and today i even told her his back story. When i was done she hugged me and said "i'm so sorry and he really does love her doesn't he?" i nodded smiling. there was a knock on the door and Sam stood up to go get it. It was Elliott. He came into the living room and he looked terrible, his face was all bloodied and his shirt was practically soaked in blood, his knuckles were all scraped up and his hair was matted with blood and what looked like alcohol. i ran up to him and made him take a seat he was barely standing up. "Elliott what happened?" Sam shouted. "Mark finished me off, i didn't drive i walked here and he jumped out and fnished where we left off yesterday.My nose is broken and i don't think i can have kids anymore." he winced. i couldn't help feeling bad for him, Sam looked at me and said "We need to get you to a hospital honey." he smirked and said "Honey? i was a BDSM cocksucking asshole 20 minutes ago" she scowled and said "Don't push it" he shook his head and said "please tell Sophia everything, i called her about 50 times and she picked up once only to tell me she fucking hates me and to cry. That hurt a lot." pain flashed through his swollen eyes and i felt bad for ever going to that party. Sam spoke up and said " I'll tell her, we really need to get you to a hospital. where's your car?" he looked grim and said "I FUCKING TOLD YOU MY CAR ISN'T HERE I WALKED AFTER YOU TOOK YOUR SHIT OUT ON ME. I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU TO TELL SOPHIA THE FUCKING STORY! GOD DAMNIT I'M LEAVING" he headed for the door but Sam stopped him and kicked him straight into the balls he fell over clutching himself there and blacked out.