Chapter 29 Bait, Fetch, catch

Your POV
"What?? This is so sudden" I looked at Hanji.

"Please F/n!! I need your help" Hanji goes on to her knees, begging like a puppy.

I sighed "Fine, I'll do it"

"Yay!!!! Hey shorty!! F/n is coming with us beyond the wall!! " she yells to Levi that's drinking his tea.

"Tch, as long as she isn't in the way" Levi says. "Get ready, we're leaving soon" Levi says, I salute and run back to my room.

~Time skip at the outside the wall~

We were at an small abandon town, a small group of cadets were preparing large nets to catch Titans. But to lure the Titans you needed bait. Me. I was the bait.

"Okay F/n you need to get the Titans attention, then lure it over here! It's easy" Hanji says happily

"Easier said than done" I muttered.

"That's the spirit!" Hanji hits my back, I give her a confuse look.

'Did she even knew what she said?!' I thought

"Attention everyone! We're here to capture two Titans! Nobody is allowed to kill, except the Corporal" Hanji shouts to the group of cadets. I looked around but couldn't find Levi

"Good luck F/n!" She pushed me and I walked around aimlessly. Finally a Titan had appeared, it had blonde hair and blue eyes and a dumb looking smile.

It didn't take long for its attention to come to me, I waved my hand and ran a bit then stopping. Waiting for it to catch up.

"Now!!!" Hanji yelled out, cadets with
Large nets came out and covered the giant. In a couple minutes, the catch was done, we had caught one of our Titans. We just needed one more.

I jogged around, until I ran around a corner and hit into a 5 meter titan. The titan turned around and bent down, smiling at me. I backflip and jump back before it could grab me.

I looked behind it, two more Titans were behind it. One was a 10 meter another was a 5 meter. Three in total.

"I'm screwed" I ran for my life, luckily for me, the Titans didn't catch up. I kicked open a door in one of the houses and closed the door quickly. I took quiet breaths and waited for a minute or two.

When I thought I was safe I peeked outside the window. An giant eye was staring at me. I jumped back, then the whole wall was torn down by the Titans, leaving half of the house still attached.

I tried to run back but there was no where to go. The three Titans all stared at me and used their hands to grab me. I dodged the first hand but the second Titan had smacked me, Making me fly and hit my back on a wall.

"Ah!" I yelled. And fell facedown on the ground.

'Where the hell is everybody' I thought. I grunted and tried to get up but my leg shot in pain, I fell back on my knees. I looked at my leg, there was a huge gash on my left thigh.

I forced myself to stand up despite of the pain. I bit my lip, making it bleed. I used the wall to support me and tried to walk away quickly from the Titans.

The next thing I knew, I was being lifted off the ground. One of the Titans had grab me, it bought me up to its face to look at me.

I could smell rotten blood and flesh in its breath. The other two Titans surrounded me, they were all watching at me like I was its precious toy.

Tears rolled down in my eyes, I couldn't help but cry, I was going to die but worst of all, I was never going to see Levi again.

I closed my eyes, hoping that the pain would be quick. I felt the Titan bringing me closer to his mouth, feeling its breath blowing on my face.

~SLASH~SLASH~SLASH~

I opened my eyes, I was in Levi's arms. "Damn that shitty glasses, she almost got you killed" Levi says then lands on a roof and gently putting me down, wiping my tears.

I suddenly, without warning, hugged him, crying onto his shoulder. I was so happy I thought I was never going to see him again.

"Sorry, I was late" Levi hugs me and then wipes away my tears.

"Y-you came, I'm happy" I sniffed. Levi surprises me with a kiss.

"I couldn't live with myself if I lost you" Levi whispers into my ear. I put my hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes.

"You won't lost me, because I know you'll protect me" I smiled. "And if I were to die, then I would want you to keep on living. Don't blame yourself of my death" I pressed my head against his.

My head suddenly feels dizzy, Levi picks me up bridal style.

"L-Levi??!! I'm fine!!" I thrashed, trying to get out of his grip, but he never let go.

"No. You're leg is bleeding and you're losing blood. I'm taking you to the infirmary, you're filthy" He said.

"You're going to get dirty too" I frowned and grab my handkerchief out of my pocket and covered my bleeding leg, Preventing Levi getting dirty.

"I'll just make you clean my clothes" He says bluntly.

"That's why I didn't want you to get dirty" I snickered.

"Tch" was all he said. We got to the infirmary tent, Levi sets me down , closes the curtains then starts getting out medical supplies.

"Why don't you just get one of the doctors?" I asked.

"I don't like other men touching you" Levi says. I blushed, happy that Levi was the jealous type, it was cute.

"Take off your pants" Levi demands, I shot him a look.

"What?!" I blushed.

"Just do it. I won't look, I need to bandage your wound" Levi says without shame.

I looked away. "You better not look!! Or I'm going to beat you at our next spar" I snarled.

"Sure you can" Levi chuckles, making me frown. I stand up but quickly fall down, Levi catches me in time.

"If you won't hurry, I'll take it off myself" Levi says bluntly, I gasp and felt my face heat up.

"I-I just need help" I admitted. Levi starts helping me with my pants.
"C-Close your eyes!!!" I yelled in his ear, he winces and looks at me annoyed.

"Fine fine" he says then closing his eyes but helping me get out of my pants. After a couple of minutes I got out of my pants.

"K-Keep your eyes closed!" I said then grabbing a blanket to cover myself.

"You can look now" Levi opens his eyes, I pull the blanket away, far enough to look at my gash. Levi puts alcohol on a cotton then gently presses against my scratch.

"Ah! Ow ow ow ow ow" I muttered. He then heaps a bandage and starts wrapping around my thigh.

"Thank you Levi" I smiled as he finishes fixing my wound. He nods and puts back the supplies. "I need to go, got to supervise the other brats" he said.

"Please be safe" I said, Levi walks up to me and gives me a peck on the lips.

"I'll always protect you" he says before leaving.