What Actually Happened

FLASHBACK

So many weird things happened that night.

I was on my way home when the car I was driving came to a sudden stop because I hastily stepped on the breaks noticing a figure in the middle of the road standing right in front of the car. I turned the headlights on but I didn't get out of the car, in fact I locked all the doors and checked to see if all the windows were closed, I was actually very scared. Something about this figure felt off and it gave off a very heavy and dark energy, it stood there staring straight at me and all I could see were red glowing eyes inside a hoodie then all of a sudden it was gone and my heart was pounding crazily in my Chest. I stepped on the brakes and sped off not stopping for anything, going to the one place I swore never to step foot in again.

Suddenly there was this bright light blinding me from seeing anything in the road, I tried to stop the car but I lost control and everything went dark, I got up a few minutes later my body extremely painful while my head hung upside down, I realized that I was still trapped inside the car and I couldn't open any of the doors since they were screwed by the crash,so instead I dragged my body out of that car through a window when I was finally out I lay there trying to catch my breath as the accident really did a number on me, I really didn't see that coming, what on earth is even happening right now??. 

As I was contemplating my next move, thinking of how I would get home or who I would contact to at least come to my rescue,  a figure started approaching me, I gathered all the strength in me ready to put up a fight the figure came into full view and it was none other than Diane,  I felt so much relief seeing her there, just the person I needed to see and she's probably the only one in this whole situation who'd help me feel better.

"Oh my God, Oh thank God, Diane, I need your help."

I was just about to embrace her, when I was hit from behind everything going completely dark.

The next thing I know I woke up  blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back,

"Diane?" I called out worried

"Diane are you okay?" "Don't worry I'm going to get us out of here okay. "

"Diane?"

"Well well well, if it isn't Special little Miss Super Luna with all the powers"

A female voice I vaguely recognized spoke slowly approaching as her heels clucked against the floor.

I didn't respond but instead tried my best to remember the owner of this voice, her scent was familiar too but she tried to musk it so it was not easy to pin.

"Well?? Aren't you going to say a thing?" She asked in annoyance.

"Where's Diane? What have you done to her?" I asked slowly.

"Ohh and she speaks" the lady said painfully grabbing my face causing me to growl.

"There they are" she satisfactorily said, snatching the blindfold off, it took me a few seconds to adjust to the light, upon fixating my vision on the figure infront of me I quickly noticed who it was.

"You!!!" I spat

"Missed me?" She mocked earning a spit in the face from me.

"You bitch!" She furiously slapped me, and I'll admit it hurt like hell, that was one hell of a heavy slap.

"What are you doing I told you not to stress her until the process is done."

"Diane?"

"Hello Scarlett"

"Diane, what is going on what are you doing?"

"Oh come on Scar you're smart enough, as you can see I work for Lucifer"