♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 37♡

"Sh

"Sh...she is wak.....waking up"

"Thank God!! Sweetheart can you hear me. Try to open your eyes slowly"

"Call the doctor immediately who treated her earlier when she fainted"

I heard voices inside the room but I was not able to open my eyes properly because of the heaviness in my head so after sometime with much difficulty I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room.

"Aru....you scared me so much" I heard trisha but before I could reply her or even sit properly on the bed I was engulfed in a hug by her while she was crying badly hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around her and looked from her shoulders to see shaurya wiping his tears quickly so that we couldn't notice it and when our eyes met I gestured him to join us in the hug for which he didn't wasted a second in hugging me from the other side.

We stayed in each other's arms for few minutes but when I felt difficulty in breathing due to their tight hugs I punched both of them lightly so that they can leave me and luckily they understood me instantly.

*Cough*

*Cough*

"Are you okay sweetheart? I am sorry" shaurya said patting my back and trisha passed a glass of water to me. I drank the water and when I felt sudden pain in my head, I touched my head to find out that my head was bandaged.

"Hey Arohi!! How are you feeling now?" a middle aged doctor came inside the room. I lightly smiled looking at her and greeted her as I was admitted to the same hospital where we worked all these days so practically she was my senior.

"I....I am okay" I told her and after running few tests on me and checking my vitals she left from the room. I sighed and rubbed my forehead while shaurya and trisha were still standing beside me though they were looking a bit sad.

"How did that happen? Why did they kidnapped you?" shaurya asked me after sometime and my eyes widened in realisation as all the incidents that happened few hours back came flashing inside my mind.

Kapil kidnapping arpita and me?

Arpita revealing how she betrayed reyansh and yash by helping kapil!

Arpita getting shot saving yash and reyansh getting sh..........

OH MY GOD!! REYANSH GOT SHOT PROTECTING ME!!

"Aru where are you going?" trisha and shaurya shouted simultaneously seeing me getting up from the bed hastily. I didn't replied to them and wiped my eyes to move ahead as tears were blurring my vision.

"Rey....reyansh got sh...shot!! I need to see him" I muttered to myself and before they could stop me I was out of the room searching for reyansh's room in the floor with trisha and shaurya following though I was grateful to them as they didn't stopped me to look for reyansh.