♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 27♡

"Jung hae in

"Jung hae in....Andwaee...Waeee director?" I heard trisha behind me saying something in korean which we Indians easily interpret while watching dramas and I groaned in annoyance but quickly sat up when I noticed that trisha was on the verge of crying.

(Jung hae in.....Noooo......Why director?)

"What happened tri?" I asked looking at her worryingly but glared at her when I saw her watching Snowdrop k-drama on her phone with a pout and teary eyes.

I looked at the watch and it showed 5 am in the morning. What the hell is she doing watching a k-drama that too this early?

"He died!" she said showing me the clip where the male lead was dead aa he had been shot with many bullets and people were dragging the female lead, jisoo away from his dead body while she was crying badly.

I haven't watched this drama yet as I heard that it is a very good drama so I added it in my list to watch it after reaching home when I will be completely free to binge watch it.

I can't handle much suspense and if I will watch it now then I will keep on thinking that what will happen next leaving all my work!!

"It was the ending which was bound to happen so don't cry now and sleep as it's too early and at 8 am we have to report downstairs" I said and laid down on the bed to again sleep.

"You can watch korean dramas and understand them but you never try to understand my feelings aru" trisha said while keeping her phone on the side table and laying beside me.

"Does your feelings also have subtitles just like k-drama's have?" I asked her while raising my eyebrows in order to tease her and she whined while throwing some light punches on my arm.

What has gotten into her suddenly? She was perfect yesterday when we were going to sleep!!

She is acting just like the way she does during her periods.

Oh wait!!

"Trisha are you on your periods?" I asked her and she nodded her head while clutching her stomach tightly. Ohh that explains her sudden change in behaviour!

"Yeah I got periods at around 3 pm and because of these stupid cramps I was not able to sleep so I decided to watch the last episode of Snowdrop for timepass and in return I got heartbreak watching that" trisha said while placing her hand on her chest.

When periods arrives while sleeping it really gets uncomfortable as you will want to sleep but your cramps will not let you at all. Frustrating!!!

"Ahh no problem trishu!! Let's sleep we still have two hours to sleep" I said and cuddled her so that she can sleep comfartably. I woke up to my alarm ringing and got up from the bed slowly to not disturb trisha's sleep and then went inside washroom to get ready for today.