♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8♡

"Ansh go from here and let me study" I shouted at ansh as he was roaming in my room without any reason while talking to his friends on conference call

I need to appear for my post graduation exam and that's why I am studying but this ansh monkey is not at all leaving from my room.

His room doesn't has balcony so most of the time while talking on phone he comes in my room only. I don't know what does he gets in talking while standing in balcony.

I know what I have to do so that he will leave my room!! *evil smirk*

"ANSH WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T FLUSHED AFTER USING THE TOILET?" I shouted and ansh looked at me with a shock and then angry bird expression but nevertheless left from my room and I can tell that his friends heard me because now he was saying that he didn't used my washroom at all.

This is what happens when you doesn't listen in first time.

It's been 3 months since we attended that party and I met my handsome police officer. I doesn't know anything about him and last month I heard that few of the officers got transferred so now I doesn't even know that whether he is in the city or not.

From three months I attended every party with my parents in hope that I will meet him again but didn't got lucky at all.

My parents asked me about my sudden behaviour change as earlier I used to avoid parties and all but now I can't at least not till I meet my handsome police officer again.

"Aru shaurya is here to meet you" I heard my mummy from downstairs and I opened my door to let shaurya in.

Today was our day off so we didn't go to hospital and right now it's 6 pm in the evening and my parents are also back from hospital.

"Hello sweetheart" shaurya waved at me and then sat down on the bed. I closed the door and sat beside shaurya while he was reading my notes.

"Oh my! You have made notes already. I haven't studied anything yet" shaurya said and looked at notes with pout.

He is looking at notes with puppy eyes as if they will have sympathy towards him and will make him learn everything on his own.

"Don't worry you can start from now we still have few months left for our exam" I told him and he nodded his head.

"Did you found your handsome police officer?" he asked me and I shook my head with disappointment evident on my face. I can't even search him on social media because I doesn't know his name too.

The very next day of that party I told shaurya and trisha everything and they too helped me to know about my Mr. Handsome police officer which was all in vain at the end.

I don't think that I will meet him again!!

I shrugged and then we started talking about other matters related to hospital and then our studies. We were talking only when suddenly papa barged inside my room.